- Yung Joc feat. Bun B & YOUNG DRO - I'ma G VIDEO -

wat happen to dro? that first album he drop was
pimp.gif

tired.gif

[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]It's been a year and a half since my _ dropped. Don't seem like Young & Restless orDAY TWO are going to see the light anytime soon.[/color]

I dont know about this....... I know this never would have happened if Pimp was here. I just feel like Bun must know that rappers like young joc are wac as!#**. He must have had a change of mind state since pimp died, he wants to make some cheese before he rests.

Song is pretty dope, yet I'm growing tired of Joc with these kiddie chouruses. That intro to the video wasn't very entertaining IMO and definitelycould've been scrapped. My dude Dro was
pimp.gif
as usual; son's swag level is mad hi, now is the PERFECT time for him to release an album. My perspectivefor joc, continues to remain the same: studio gangster, and although it's catchy and sounds decent, for some reason I can't fully get into dude'smusic.

Originally Posted by tompetrie

I dont know about this....... I know this never would have happened if Pimp was here. I just feel like Bun must know that rappers like young joc are wac as !#**. He must have had a change of mind state since pimp died, he wants to make some cheese before he rests.

Bun B was doin guest apperences before he died, he damn sure finna be doin em after he dies.....

I dont know about this....... I know this never would have happened if Pimp was here. I just feel like Bun must know that rappers like young joc are wac as !#**. He must have had a change of mind state since pimp died, he wants to make some cheese before he rests.

pimp was alive when this song was made brotha...

That Jacksonville Jaguars jacket Lil' Duval got on is hard as hell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pull up on the scene, %%$%# im cleaner then Chlorine.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When did Big Gee get locked up????

Song was recording well before Pimp died. Please speak ONLY what you know.

"Bun B was doin guest apperences before he died, he damn sure finna be doin em after he dies....." Trust me I know that but now with +*+%@## youngjoc. And I'm sorry to those for not knowing this was written before pimp died but either way I dont think its very fitting for Bun being an UndergroundKing. I am a huge UGK fan since 88, i just didn't see this coming. Remember on "The Story" when Bun talking about how Pimp didnt want to do bigpimpin but he was down for it, atleast then they were doing music with a legitimate artist. %*%+ Joc

Bun has done songs and videos with Joc, Ying Yang Twins, Rick Ross...etc. So yeah him being on here has nothing to do with Pimp's death.

Hell, even Pimp did a song with Gucci Mane and Rich Boy right before his passing called "I know why" on Gucci's new album and I def. wouldn'tsay Gucci is a "quality artist", however the song is
pimp.gif
though.

Back
Top Bottom