Yyoutubes Biggest Online Dance Battle

� this video is pretty�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
,these dudes are having an online dance battle with miley cyrus and her friend mandy.
miley and that other girl made a video of madonnas song or something and they're challenging it, i guess.

eek.gif

Good God. So many random celebs. Adam Sandler came out of nowhere
laugh.gif

No Omarion, but I kind of expected CB to come out. Nice vid...seems like dance has just skyrocketed in the bast few years. Watch, if you can't dance inlike the next few years, you are going to be considered a lame and take Ls for all the rest of your days.
laugh.gif

So the challenge is agains MILEY CYRUS?? Why were there superstars in that video. AND WHY WAS LINDSAY THERE TOO?

Originally Posted by djaward

So the challenge is agains MILEY CYRUS?? Why were there superstars in that video. AND WHY WAS LINDSAY THERE TOO?

miley cyrus made a video of madonnas song "4 minutes", and i guess the guys from this video wanted to call them out and battle their video.

miley had that dude from the first step up in her video so they just added celebrities to theirs.

ya seen the original response with the honna montanna girl
they got the internets going nuts

why they callin out miley of all people?
she dances like another other teenage girl, but since its no holds bar, i can see her making a comeback if she brings back like half of hollywood in her nextvid lol
but gettin chris brown in that video was major points

smh at me for thinking Youtube Spring Break Queen or some similar incarnation was back

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

why they callin out miley of all people?
she dances like another other teenage girl, but since its no holds bar, i can see her making a comeback if she brings back like half of hollywood in her next vid lol
but gettin chris brown in that video was major points
Exactly. Haha, it's kinda aggressive to be directed toward a 15 year old girl.

I feel less manly after watching that.

Huh?

Miley and Mandy have a Vlog channel on YT and they get millions of hits. They started it with a "show" idea where they sing and dance as well asother random stuff. So, if you want to get some attention, why not challenge them to an online dance battle? Not only will it be a lot of fun but it will get aton of attention. Seems to be working!

Back
Top Bottom