Zack Morris is Trash...

After stoking bitter division among friends frames Slater for a HATE CRIME to turn an entire school against him... all for $50 he didnt even take after crushing Lisa's dream for free.

Zack Morris is trash :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I imagine he can do both.

And at the very least, I'm sure he can find other writers that agree that Zack Morris is trash :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Zack like gets the **** outta here with that baby crap.

"Its my pool and I'll cheat if I want to". He wants to :sick:

He uses the chaos to swing a subdesk 3sum :rofl:

Zack apparently thought this shower would get him out of the test forever. ******* MORON!

Zack got her NOTHING! Jesus Christ :smh:
Yoo I'm dying off that :lol:

Belding checks on his students first, he's a good man. ZACK IS NOT. Xsxkj&shxxb :rofl:

And we never see Mrs. Belding again, after this traumatic nightmare she probably ******* killed herself.

So he pulled a baby shower out his *** :rofl:

Cuz Bayside's most dangerous natural disaster is not an earthquake. It's Zack ******* Morris.

Last edited:
^^^ Funny, but not their best work.

That school nurse was hot though. My 15 year old self might have faked an illness to hang out with a nurse who looked like that...

Last edited:
781142D0-93CC-4F18-8156-DF831C44C188.gif

'Saved by the Bell' reboot is happening, with Mario Lopez, Elizabeth Berkley and Josie Totah

Get ready for the next generation of students at Bayside High.

The team behind the upcoming Saved by the Bell reboot has cast Josie Totah, an actress known for her work on Glee and the Mindy Kaling-created show Champions, as its star, according to The Hollywood Reporter and NBC News. The revived series will premiere this summer on NBC’s streaming service, Peacock.

Totah will play Lexi, a Bayside cheerleader who is “both admired and feared by her fellow students.” The actress, whose work includes the Disney Channel show Jessie and the Netflix comedy No Good Nick, was previously known as J.J. Totah. She came out as transgender in a 2018 essay for Time magazine.

Her castmates include Mario Lopez and Elizabeth Berkley, from the popular earlier version of the series, who will return as A.C. Slater and Jessie Spano.

In October, Tiffani Thiessen told Us Weekly that both she and co-star Mark-Paul Gosselaar, who played leads Kelly Kapowski and Zack Morris in the original Saved by the Bell, were unaware of the reboot until they saw it in the news. She said cameos are unlikely, because both are working on other projects. “Literally, Mark-Paul and I were like, ‘Oh, wow! I didn’t know that was happening,’” Thiessen said.

Still, Gosselaar’s character will be key to the reboot’s plot: “When California governor Zack Morris gets into hot water for closing too many low-income high schools, he proposes they send the affected students to the highest performing schools in the state — including Bayside High. The influx of new students gives the over privileged Bayside kids a much needed and hilarious dose of reality.”

Hopefully the reboot last long enough to get some Zack Morris Is Trash episodes out of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom