Zeitgeist Moving Forward - OFFICIAL THREAD? date changed to Feb 7th?

I an not a fan of the Zeitgeist movement it tries to spread this idea but really its don't it in the wrong way, while making some asinine statements, but I agree with the core principals of The Venus Project. Just read the first sentence of the wiki page and that's what I can get behind. WIKI HERE.

I an not a fan of the Zeitgeist movement it tries to spread this idea but really its don't it in the wrong way, while making some asinine statements, but I agree with the core principals of The Venus Project. Just read the first sentence of the wiki page and that's what I can get behind. WIKI HERE.

CHECKING OUT FOR SURE.....1ST ONE IS 
eek.gif
....2ND ONE WAS OK

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

how come these dudes dont go save the workd and instead just keep making documentaries?

cause money  & power are worth more than a free-will

how come these dudes dont go save the workd and instead just keep making documentaries?

cause money  & power are worth more than a free-will

Originally Posted by cartune

O a cult about freeing your minds
Agreed. The first video was really interesting so I decided to watch the second. I turned the second off as soon as I found out their agenda. Not sure if I'll check out the third installment now.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

O a cult about freeing your minds
Agreed. The first video was really interesting so I decided to watch the second. I turned the second off as soon as I found out their agenda. Not sure if I'll check out the third installment now.
eyes.gif

It's not their responsibility....its the responsibility of the citizen body to get the best out of their government. These dudes are doing a lot just by spreading information and throwing ideas out there so people can realize what they're losing.

It's not their responsibility....its the responsibility of the citizen body to get the best out of their government. These dudes are doing a lot just by spreading information and throwing ideas out there so people can realize what they're losing.

Back
Top Bottom