Zion's Signature Shoe - Restock: Naruto x Jordan Zion 1 SP 'Nine Tailed Demon Fox'

zcollsb8.jpg

The left shoe is :emoji_fire:

Jordan Brand gets rights to use Naruto-related art and fails to use Akatsuki print and/or throw it on some retros…SMH…

That's awesome. Based on just how solidly into Naruto he is, you'd have to think they'll do something for the 2s as well.

My son wants the black and white Naruto ones. I’m not familiar with the Zion line. I went on goat and there’s 2 different listings for the Sage of the 6 paths. 1 has PF in the listing and 1 doesn’t. What does P.F. mean?

My son wants the black and white Naruto ones. I’m not familiar with the Zion line. I went on goat and there’s 2 different listings for the Sage of the 6 paths. 1 has PF in the listing and 1 doesn’t. What does P.F. mean?
"Performance Fit" If I recall correctly. It's got stronger rubber and is built on a wider last for the asian market (they play outdoors a lot and have wider feet in Nike's eyes).

So if your son has wide feet, you can get the PFs. If he has narrow or "normal" (cause that's a relative term) feet, you can get the non-PF version.

"Performance Fit" If I recall correctly. It's got stronger rubber and is built on a wider last for the asian market (they play outdoors a lot and have wider feet in Nike's eyes).

So if your son has wide feet, you can get the PFs. If he has narrow or "normal" (cause that's a relative term) feet, you can get the non-PF version.
Thanks for the info. I thought PF was special edition or something lol

Back
Top Bottom