Zion's Signature Shoe - Restock: Naruto x Jordan Zion 1 SP 'Nine Tailed Demon Fox'

I guess I talked it up. New colorway

1618020658780.png

So this looks like the launch colorway - DA3130-002

Looks a little narrow in the midfoot area but as a widefooter, the forefoot and toe area looks amazing :lol:

Nikes run so narrow generally so it's hard to find decent shoes to ball in. Right now why nots and one takes have been it. Brons are great but they always mess it up with tongue issues or weight issues. I balled in that MPLS Lakers colorway of the Lebrons a few years ago and it was great, but ultimately too heavy. The XXXIVs were great to play in, but I had a bag on my blue voids pop and after wearing some comfortable models started feeling like I could do better, even though I played in my Amber Rise for a while. Freak 1s were great fit wise but no cushion.

So as bootleg as these look, I'm going to grab a pair and see how they do. Other issue us widefooters can sometimes end up with is when they do that weird thing where you get tread on the outer side of the bottom your foot, and a huge gap on the inner side of the bottom of your foot. So you tip inward. KD12s failed and I still have a pair of once-worn launch colorway KD12s that I don't know what to do with as a result (tried on but didn't play in them until after the return period).

So I'm interested to see how these act.

Back
Top Bottom