Zion's Signature Shoe - Restock: Naruto x Jordan Zion 1 SP 'Nine Tailed Demon Fox'

Not in love with the aesthetics of the sneaker but it’s growing on me. Tech is the shining star here.

I know a lot of people (understandably so) believe Luka and Tatum deserve signature sneakers. I believe it was rumored, so please don’t take this as fact, but it was rumored Luka’s contract stipulates him having to reach certain milestones in order to get a signature sneaker. My personal belief is while Jordan saw Lukas potential I don’t think they saw him blowing up to the degree he has. Zion came in with much more hype and notoriety. Zion has played one less season (and was injured majority of his first season) yet still has so much buzz. Just seems as if right now Jordan sees more “casual/kid fan” appeal with Zion. Jordan focusing on his little brother, having him featured in the commercial, and in colorways is definitely a younger / kid friendly approach and reaches an audience (and their parents) that has spending power.

I do believe that Luka should get a sig and soon. I could see Tatum being further down the line or him being the face of the flagship model each year.

JS”

I don't really care about continually bringing Luka up at Zion's sig release. He'll get a shoe eventually. Tatum may as well. Tatum has been part of teams that have won multiple playoff series. Hell, Beal has been leading the league in scoring this season until yesterday, and has won a bunch of playoff series and has been in the league for years. Not really directed at you, just that in looking at a bunch of posts and information about Zion's signature shoe release, Luka keeps getting brought up. Zion could have gotten a signature shoe off his not even senior high school highlights. There's been a massive buzz around this man for years and years. Let him have his own shine during his signature shoe release. Again, not directed toward you specifically JS.

I don't really care about continually bringing Luka up at Zion's sig release. He'll get a shoe eventually. Tatum may as well. Tatum has been part of teams that have won multiple playoff series. Hell, Beal has been leading the league in scoring this season until yesterday, and has won a bunch of playoff series and has been in the league for years. Not really directed at you, just that in looking at a bunch of posts and information about Zion's signature shoe release, Luka keeps getting brought up. Zion could have gotten a signature shoe off his not even senior high school highlights. There's been a massive buzz around this man for years and years. Let him have his own shine during his signature shoe release. Again, not directed toward you specifically JS.

No worries man. I appreciate what you’re saying as well. I too would prefer to let Zion stand on his own but I know people will bring up others in this thread.

JS”

Not in love with the aesthetics of the sneaker but it’s growing on me. Tech is the shining star here.

I know a lot of people (understandably so) believe Luka and Tatum deserve signature sneakers. I believe it was rumored, so please don’t take this as fact, but it was rumored Luka’s contract stipulates him having to reach certain milestones in order to get a signature sneaker. My personal belief is while Jordan saw Lukas potential I don’t think they saw him blowing up to the degree he has. Zion came in with much more hype and notoriety. Zion has played one less season (and was injured majority of his first season) yet still has so much buzz. Just seems as if right now Jordan sees more “casual/kid fan” appeal with Zion. Jordan focusing on his little brother, having him featured in the commercial, and in colorways is definitely a younger / kid friendly approach and reaches an audience (and their parents) that has spending power.

I do believe that Luka should get a sig and soon. I could see Tatum being further down the line or him being the face of the flagship model each year.

JS”
I think if they give luka and Tatum sigs the flagship will suffer in sales. I’m guessing that if they do all three (including Zion) will be under $150. And the other JB signature line is Westbrook at $130ish. Flagship $180-200.

The forefoot zoom got me interested. Air sole alone wouldn't hold Zion over, he'll probably wear new one or two every game. Who knows maybe his has full length zoom. Like the PG5 but needed zoom on top of the air sole. Show me a mostly black cw.

Yo the blue joints, they should nickname the Zanos. Cuz it looks Thanos themed lol

I originally wanted just the Concord inspired ones but now I kinda want the Thanos inspired ones too

He said in Taylor Rooks video that Batman is his favorite superhero.

So it's probably a safe bet he'll sport some all black joints with gold highlights. I almost wrote "we'll get some" and then I realized this is Jordan Brand and they'll troll us with some fire colorways that won't sniff a release :smh:

Tech sounds nice. I’ll be in for a pair. Noahs would be the one if the sole was black. It’ll prob be ZNA’s if these dont hit Id and they don’t make something nicer.

air stroble? zion gonna have to change shoes every quarter

should have been full length encapsuled

The debut
86B2950C-704C-47B0-9519-F9199E21C065.jpeg
3692DDE2-448E-4B9C-BDB9-9734878176AF.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom