Zodiac signs and Astrology: you like yours, hate it, or dont believe?

some chick i know got her sign tatted on her
pimp.gif

but just dont like when people judge off back

"your a gemini?...oh your a bad one....your a two faced self center crapcrapcrap"

some chick i know got her sign tatted on her
pimp.gif

but just dont like when people judge off back

"your a gemini?...oh your a bad one....your a two faced self center crapcrapcrap"

I just did one of the astrology links a page back...and as skeptical as I am of this whole astral sign crap....I do feel the report was pretty spot on for the most part. I still think they compile a bunch of generalizations and add in a detail here and there based on different signs.

and I agree with you G14 about the gemini comment...i'm a gemini and i'm never 2-faced. My word is my bond and I keep it that way.

I just did one of the astrology links a page back...and as skeptical as I am of this whole astral sign crap....I do feel the report was pretty spot on for the most part. I still think they compile a bunch of generalizations and add in a detail here and there based on different signs.

and I agree with you G14 about the gemini comment...i'm a gemini and i'm never 2-faced. My word is my bond and I keep it that way.

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Originally Posted by proper english

<~~~ Scorpio.
stuff is almost always on point, but i don't take it seriously. 

Me too and completely agree with what you say!
Me three and completely agree with what ya'll say!

<~~~ Scorpio.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

<~~~ Scorpio.

me four and completely agree with what what we all said. But in all honesty I read it online somewhere that a classroom of teens were given their signs and like 95% agreed. Next they give the teens all the same signs and somewhere between 80-95% agreed
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

<~~~ Scorpio.

me four and completely agree with what what we all said. But in all honesty I read it online somewhere that a classroom of teens were given their signs and like 95% agreed. Next they give the teens all the same signs and somewhere between 80-95% agreed
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom