Zodiac Signs Vol. Whats this nonsense?

Yeuh!

Was expecting more wisdom dropped on this subject from Haze, but GTEK comes through also.

Where can I find more about the true science of cosmology, zodiacs, etc..?

Seems very interesting.

Scorpios...We get it in.
devil.gif

I kinda believe tho.
smokin.gif

Sagittarius and for the most part it's accurate, even down to other signs i can and can't get along with. But maybe it's all coincidental. shrug*

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Every time a girl asks me what my sign is, that's a deal breaker. Tells me right off the bat she's a %###@## moron.

I didn't ask you that, though. Stick to the subject matter at hand please, and thank you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
niketalk

I've had bad experiences with girls who were obsessed with their signs.

I told one girl I was a Leo and she was interested in me but she said "hold up let me check something" and the next day had a full discussion about there's a small chance of us being together forever and she'll have to work it out.
indifferent.gif

Quickly dipped outta that
laugh.gif

Off topic but a female who seemed like a top choice said she went to a psychic when she was little and they told her she will/should get married and have kids at 27 or else her life will be miserable forever,
shocking to me considering I was 17 at the time
laugh.gif

Left that too
laugh.gif

The age of members on this board is very young i see.....

i can only speak for myself....everything i've read about being a virgo...fits me to a T.

personality is not made up of one thing though....not just experiences when you're young...not just your parents, not just your surroundings.....but all of those together. and i know im right lol

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

i can only speak for myself....everything i've read about being a virgo...fits me to a T.

personality is not made up of one thing though....not just experiences when you're young...not just your parents, not just your surroundings.....but all of those together. and i know im right lol
You are feeling like you are superior to other people, and assuming they are younger than you, all because YOU believe that the alignment of stars has shaped you as a person. That is a new one.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

You are feeling like you are superior to other people, and assuming they are younger than you, all because YOU believe that the alignment of stars has shaped you as a person. That is a new one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I read one of those things once and stonefaced....you see what you wanna see.

The daily horoscopes I don't believe but the personal attributes assigned to each sign...yes I do pay attention.
So far I have been reading up on "Leo man-Aquarius woman" relationships and it describes my recent situation almost too well. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed though.
Like I don't go around and ask every guy I meet what they're sign is...but it's interesting stuff to say the least.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

naw not at all...i was referring to how many people in this thread are eagerly waiting for "x,y,z" member to come in and "drop some knowledge" like they know something you cant find out yourself. and like that person is the ultimate authority on zodiacs.

and what i said makes up your personality is a widely accepted theory. so.....

Back
Top Bottom