Zoobear clothing company.

Among the more ridiculous clothes I wore in high school as a former yo boy, was Zoobear. I dont know if it was the areas obsession with thugged out cartoons,or bears in general (see Bogey) or the glitter accents that intrigued me, but I frequented Last Stop quite often to pickup such masterpieces as "TitleBout" in which Zoobear is resting against the ropes, beaten down but still mean mugging and smoking a cigar.

To this day, I am still blown away at the utter ridiculousness of Zoobear's existence. If I could have a pet, it would be Zoobear. Infact, I wish I couldreplace my Mother with Zoobear. When I have my first born son, I am going to name him Zoobear. Please provide any extra information on Zoobear that you mayhave. Mainly I am interested if this was a locally designed and distributed clothing company or if Zoobear was a nationwide phenomenom. Please provide links asto where I can currently purchase Zoobear clothing. Also if any of you have Zoobear tattoos, please post them. If not, I guess I will be the first.

Loving Zoobear with the fondest high school memories,
Kenny

lmao I remember this clothing line. I always wanted to buy a shirt, but never did because I was afraid the picture would mess up after washing.

The instructions said to flip it inside out, but lets be honest with ourselves here. You better wear an undershirt with your Zoobear to catch your bodygrossness because the second that thing goes in the washing machine, it is done for.

Zoobear started in VA, from what I remember. I forgot the dudes name though, I think it was Demario Diggs...and I never really liked Zoobear cause it lookedso...wack! lol
laugh.gif

definately had a small buzz though...

I forgot about another line from the area i forgot to mention...DA BOMB sportswear!!!
roll.gif

I used to be on that #$%! as well...

i still have a zoobear hoody i bought from last stop in springfield mall atleast 7 years ago. and i also had that shirt with him on the stool in the red cornerwith boxing gloves smoking a cigar with a pair of timberlands on lol. ill see if i can find it through the stacks of old clothing in my shed, n ill post somepics

Zoobear was the s&^!

I used to have a black joint, that had all "black" Charlie Brown characters on it on the front, performing a go-go. All the artwork"puffed" out, so it looked live to a person's eye.

Joint was piff (word to Bmore) with my silver/black flightposites back in '99... with black paint in the flight's side creases.

Killin' them on campus.

lol.

Jesus, that was almost 10 years ago.

I never liked ZooBear.

My older Bro had me draped in the finest of Champion Hoodies and Sweatshirts, and Polo.

Everyday Pple is Celebrating One Year of Business this weekend.

i remember zoobear had a section in the Source magazine back in 2001-02, used to stay seeing it in last stop in Forrestville Mall. Never thought to buy anythough, at the time it was my parents money and Zoobear was smoking a cigar and I wanted to keep the peace in the house, so I never asked.

I rocked zoobear back in 8th grade. Dude was from VA, Alexandria if I remember right. He use to come through the barbershop I use to go to back in the day.

haha my ma found my old zoobear hoody in the stacks of old clothes boxes in the garage the other day, washed it up now im rockin it to work
pimp.gif

fits pretty snug for a 3xl, feels more like a xl now, ive washed it so many times it probably shrunk to that size, people at my job keep askin me what the hellZ B stands for haha

I didn't like nor could I afford it back in the day being a broke HS student but it did have a buzz.

Back
Top Bottom