Zoom BB 2 iD's came today...pics HERE!

Sorry to jump the gun, but I got the call that UPS dropped off my ID's today. I will try and post pics tomorrow if I remember how?! Long time since Ihave posted here.

AG

Sorry to jump the gun, but I got the call that UPS dropped off my ID's today. I will try and post pics tomorrow if I remember how?! Long time since Ihave posted here.

AG

I am VERY pleased with this purchase. I will take pics and post tomorrow morning.

I got all white with black trim and a black swoosh. The "perforated" area is white leather, NOT patent. The midsole and "bubble" areas arewhite patent but not that shiny. I got one of those mascots sewn in the bottom corner and I am happy with the way that turned out as well. I got my initialsstitched on the ankle "bubble" and it looks very nice to me. Black laces, white sole and the sockliner is black and trim on the bottom is silver.

Stay tuned!

I am VERY pleased with this purchase. I will take pics and post tomorrow morning.

I got all white with black trim and a black swoosh. The "perforated" area is white leather, NOT patent. The midsole and "bubble" areas arewhite patent but not that shiny. I got one of those mascots sewn in the bottom corner and I am happy with the way that turned out as well. I got my initialsstitched on the ankle "bubble" and it looks very nice to me. Black laces, white sole and the sockliner is black and trim on the bottom is silver.

Stay tuned!

yes!
smokin.gif

I bought the all black at Champs and loved them, so I decided to get these also. Let me know what y'all think. I went to Texas, so the closest thingfor the Horns was the bull!

I bought the all black at Champs and loved them, so I decided to get these also. Let me know what y'all think. I went to Texas, so the closest thingfor the Horns was the bull!

Back
Top Bottom