Zoom BB 2 iD's came today...pics HERE!

I still wish they would have put the BB1's up there instead of the 2's

I still wish they would have put the BB1's up there instead of the 2's

Thanks a lot!

I wouldn't mind seeing other folks' versions as they arrive if we want to make this the place to post the pics...I like these so much I may do a blackleather/white patent version.

Have a good weekend everyone and enjoy the March Madness!

AG

Thanks a lot!

I wouldn't mind seeing other folks' versions as they arrive if we want to make this the place to post the pics...I like these so much I may do a blackleather/white patent version.

Have a good weekend everyone and enjoy the March Madness!

AG

very very nice, cant wait to get my asia editions and i think now i will have to get some IDs too.

very very nice, cant wait to get my asia editions and i think now i will have to get some IDs too.

nice man, how long did it take for you 2 receive em?, im thinkin about doing a pair my self, is thier any discount with Nikes and ID's?

Edit***, i was about 2 order a pair, n it said it will take between 22-30 buisness days,

@+@?????

nice man, how long did it take for you 2 receive em?, im thinkin about doing a pair my self, is thier any discount with Nikes and ID's?

Edit***, i was about 2 order a pair, n it said it will take between 22-30 buisness days,

@+@?????

I ordered the 2nd day after they went up, b/c they sold out the first day.

February 22nd order, arrived at my door March 26th.

AG

I ordered the 2nd day after they went up, b/c they sold out the first day.

February 22nd order, arrived at my door March 26th.

AG

HOT!

Thanks for posting.

I'm inspired to do a B-Roy Trailblazers away colorway - the grey/silver midsole may actually work with that.

damn, thats a very very long time, Thanks though, im thinkin of getting me a pair, but a month is WAAAAAYYYYY 2 long
indifferent.gif

damn, thats a very very long time, Thanks though, im thinkin of getting me a pair, but a month is WAAAAAYYYYY 2 long
indifferent.gif

HOT!

Thanks for posting.

I'm inspired to do a B-Roy Trailblazers away colorway - the grey/silver midsole may actually work with that.

Back
Top Bottom