Zoom BB 2 iD's came today...pics HERE!

Sorry to jump the gun, but I got the call that UPS dropped off my ID's today. I will try and post pics tomorrow if I remember how?! Long time since Ihave posted here.

AG

I am VERY pleased with this purchase. I will take pics and post tomorrow morning.

I got all white with black trim and a black swoosh. The "perforated" area is white leather, NOT patent. The midsole and "bubble" areas arewhite patent but not that shiny. I got one of those mascots sewn in the bottom corner and I am happy with the way that turned out as well. I got my initialsstitched on the ankle "bubble" and it looks very nice to me. Black laces, white sole and the sockliner is black and trim on the bottom is silver.

Stay tuned!

yes!
smokin.gif

I bought the all black at Champs and loved them, so I decided to get these also. Let me know what y'all think. I went to Texas, so the closest thingfor the Horns was the bull!

I still wish they would have put the BB1's up there instead of the 2's

Thanks a lot!

I wouldn't mind seeing other folks' versions as they arrive if we want to make this the place to post the pics...I like these so much I may do a blackleather/white patent version.

Have a good weekend everyone and enjoy the March Madness!

AG

very very nice, cant wait to get my asia editions and i think now i will have to get some IDs too.

nice man, how long did it take for you 2 receive em?, im thinkin about doing a pair my self, is thier any discount with Nikes and ID's?

Edit***, i was about 2 order a pair, n it said it will take between 22-30 buisness days,

@+@?????

I ordered the 2nd day after they went up, b/c they sold out the first day.

February 22nd order, arrived at my door March 26th.

AG

HOT!

Thanks for posting.

I'm inspired to do a B-Roy Trailblazers away colorway - the grey/silver midsole may actually work with that.

damn, thats a very very long time, Thanks though, im thinkin of getting me a pair, but a month is WAAAAAYYYYY 2 long
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom