Zoom BB1 at Ross stores!!!!!!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

149a0e1.jpg

just picked up these for the 2 people who wanted em, no more at my ross tho so no more pms folks!!!

now if somebody would help me with some Yeezy's...yes i said it lol
this guy hooked it up. big ups to him!

pimp.gif

I'm very happy with these bad boys BB1's TB royal. Copped them and shipped to Canada for cheap !

Praise to Rock for the Zoom BB movement. Need to hunt for a stockpile now.

(Btw, the nash lows feel weird)

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^ Mr. Friendly.

Your question is confusing but not.

Both are Team Bank Colors. And yes... the entire thread is dedicated to Ross and other discount stores that have them.

But I may be confused as to your question.

tongue.gif
Sorry I was posting in broken English. Basically what I meant is when I see these orange and carolina blue BB1s for 39.99( Also I've seen orange AF 25s for 23.99) at Ross should I pick them up? Because basically they are kinda like PEs and at the very least they will maybe be somewhat collectible in addition to being great shoes?

I'll take whatever you have in a size 11 off your hands Mr. Friendly You might not make what you think in resell or collection and holding onto these, as they will come back out again. Trust me.. just not soon.

No I wasnt trying to stockpile shoes that arent my size. I only collect my size the only time I've bought a sz different than my own was the XI/XII packbecause the I camped out and was 2nd in line and the store employees had already took my size. I don't really believe in that. I just meant if I got themwould I have a more limited colorway. Its a moot point now. I bought the Orange Zoom BB1s for $39.99. I think I'm going to wait a couple weeks and wait tosee they might be discounted in their system and I might be able to get them for $29.99
laugh.gif
We'll see.

Also I picked up these at Ross. CB34s for $27.99. I had to make a round trip drive today that was 6hrs and I stopped at probably 6 Ross' on the way andonly 2 had them.

Also by the way they had black/red CB 34s in like sz 11 and 12 and I saw the Air Force Max at Marshalls for I think $34.99? But the size run was like only8-10.5
forcemax_blk_var_wht.jpg

I copped a pair of CB 34s a cuple of days ago too. I hope Penny2s will pop up at Ross a couple of months from now...

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I copped a pair of CB 34s a cuple of days ago too. I hope Penny2s will pop up at Ross a couple of months from now...
Yeah I hope so too, but Ross is so fluky.You never know what they might get and that doesnt guarantee them reaching all Ross like the BB2 ,AF25,Garnetts and the Kidds. I think we might see some Barry Sanders',Webbers,Pippens? and maybe some AF25 lows? It seems like are getting shoes thatreleased in late 2007. I dont know..Rock would probably know more than me, I'm just guessing.

Went out past San Jose a bit and stopped by the Ross by New Park mall. They had the upgraded trainer one chlorophyl ones for like 30 in a 11 an 12. Still nosigns of BB1's. I ended up buying the wht/navy onesd off ebay for $80 something cuz I really wanted them. Then ended up getting some BB2's in awarriors colorway. Its pretty sick and I'll play ball in em. Came in a sz 14.5 so it should fit. But on the real if anyone can get me some BB1's in anycolor in a sz 15 I'll pay $65 shipped. Shoes go for about $30 or so, plus shipping you make out with maybe a lil less then $20 after taxes. Just hit me up:[email protected] I drove all over San Jose, Milpitas, Newark, etc and no luck
frown.gif
KVN

Originally Posted by KVN

Went out past San Jose a bit and stopped by the Ross by New Park mall. They had the upgraded trainer one chlorophyl ones for like 30 in a 11 an 12. Still no signs of BB1's. I ended up buying the wht/navy onesd off ebay for $80 something cuz I really wanted them. Then ended up getting some BB2's in a warriors colorway. Its pretty sick and I'll play ball in em. Came in a sz 14.5 so it should fit. But on the real if anyone can get me some BB1's in any color in a sz 15 I'll pay $65 shipped. Shoes go for about $30 or so, plus shipping you make out with maybe a lil less then $20 after taxes. Just hit me up: [email protected] I drove all over San Jose, Milpitas, Newark, etc and no luck
frown.gif
KVN
you might want to try a special orders search. (thats how i got my navys and crimsons) ....i think big sizes 14 and up might still be around atthe outlets. lowest price ive seen is 24.99 for the bb1's TB, highest was 49.99. ross here in socal inland empire is still dry.

Dope any chance you guys have product numbers for the wht/navy, wht/ orange, wht/baby blue, and wht/crimson
smile.gif
PLEASE PLEASE Thanks everyone whos trying tohelp KVN

still haven't seen anymore BB1s in my area....did come across the grey safari air max 1s for 40.....in a few sizes...would really like a pair of thosegodzilla barkleys tho in a size 11.5 or 11....can anybody hook that up?....thanks.

My local ross had a couple of pairs of the navy and red colorway, I'm thinking about going out there today and seeing what they have. I also heard that mylocal rugged wearhouse has hyperdunks for $50.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by KVN

Went out past San Jose a bit and stopped by the Ross by New Park mall. They had the upgraded trainer one chlorophyl ones for like 30 in a 11 an 12. Still no signs of BB1's. I ended up buying the wht/navy onesd off ebay for $80 something cuz I really wanted them. Then ended up getting some BB2's in a warriors colorway. Its pretty sick and I'll play ball in em. Came in a sz 14.5 so it should fit. But on the real if anyone can get me some BB1's in any color in a sz 15 I'll pay $65 shipped. Shoes go for about $30 or so, plus shipping you make out with maybe a lil less then $20 after taxes. Just hit me up: [email protected] I drove all over San Jose, Milpitas, Newark, etc and no luck
frown.gif
KVN
you might want to try a special orders search. (thats how i got my navys and crimsons) ....i think big sizes 14 and up might still be around at the outlets. lowest price ive seen is 24.99 for the bb1's TB, highest was 49.99. ross here in socal inland empire is still dry.

You can do special orders at Ross? I would never think Ross could do that. You must be talking about Nike factory stores.

Absolutely nothing at the Ross in Hickory, NC--and I mean nothing. Not even one pair of Nikes.

If anybody wants to hook an old school NTer up with a size 12 BB1's (esp. in Carolina blue) I'd be much obliged.

Thanks.

Shoes are processed at night and put out in the morning/by noon at Ross, so check then guys. I just bought a pair of air force 25s for 23 dollars, and I saw apair of Lebron V's there for 27. Lebrons were way too small though so hopefully bigger sizes will turn up tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom