Zoom BB1 at Ross stores!!!!!!

Another OC Ross Update:

Went back to the Ross on Bristol near South Coast to pick up the White/Orange BB2's they had in a 15 for a fellow NT'er. They didn't have anythingnew today. They still had the same 2 pairs of White/Orange BB1's in a 13 I posted about yesterday.

Hit up the Ross in Newport on 17th, but they had jack. Various sizes of Agassi Challenge's but that was it. No Zoom Flights of any kind.

Also stopped in at Nordstrom Rack CM and looked at everything they had in all sizes. Did not spot any Flightposties. Only Zoom BB's I saw were largesizes.....White/Navy BB2 in a 16, White/Maroon BB2, in a 16.5 and 17. They did have a couple of pairs of White/White Zoom BB Lows in a 12.5 and 13. Almostpicked them up, but passed.

In various sizes they had, White/Navy AF25 Lows, Brown/Black/Red Dunk Lows, various colors and sizes Air Sharkley, scattered TB Hurarches and Shox, etc. Noreal heat, but some good buys.

Overall, nothing really impressive this go round. However, as has been posted in regards to Ross, Nordstrom Rack, etc its always hit or miss. You just have tokeep checking because they get shipments all the time.

Keep the updates coming.

Jumanji

I picked up a pair of Blk Air Max TL 4's for $30 at Ross. Some comfortable shoes for loungin or actual running.

Anyone been to the North Miami Ross??? I'm gonna be out there next week and wanted a heads up.

Found these at a ross here in houston. $40.

7e33539aec2ec72e494df95949071f739aca6f8.jpg

thanks for all the updates guys, please keep um coming. still lookin for size 12 12.5 carolinas

Anyone see the Pitt TS Pro Teams anywhere in a size 11 or 11.5? Please let me know I would love a pair of those.

haven't seen any good stuff in laguna hills... only kidd's sz9.5 and flight 95 sz10.5. I would love to have some bb, mvp and hd's seems impossibleto find arount here esp. at sz 10

checked out here in VA and saw the Nash MVPs yesterday in a few sizes and they also had one pair of the Michigan adidas TS Pro team joints...

I bought mine on the one located at westheimer and voss. I grabbed the only 10.5 and 11, but they still had a sz 12 left. Stopped by another ross today atwestheimer and the beltway and I only saw one 10.5 left.

I was out looking for the mvps, but could only find them in size 12 and 13. Good Luck.

Went to the ROSS over in Burke, VA
$32.99
3412082534_869c52944a.jpg

They had sizes 9-10 and 11-12
They also had the New Balance BBall shoes with the "air max" running along the bottom with white/blue, white/purple, and white/green sizes 11-13

This one was waaayyyy off the GPS route for me, so I prolly can't get back to this one anytime soon.

^please tell me that they got a size 11 or 10.5........... and there are some orange and blue BB1's around my way.... size 13 and 15.

this thread has me going to Ross weekly now, haha.

nothing even remotely good in footwear, but i did see a few Witness tees, i got one.

They had the yellow laser 2k4 in a 11.5 at the Pasadena, CA one. Not the one off foothill, but the one off Lake.

Anyone can cop these for me in a 9.5/10 would be appreciated.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

They restock every week?

I dont think so..its just random. I can go to different Ross' multiple times a week for multiple weeks and there will be nothing new. Then some certainRoss' might get new stuff every week. I think it just depends. I would say if you pass by one,stop there and look but they arent worth going out of yourway for.

WrightOne...

Ross where in Burke my man? I can't believe those MVPs are ALREADY in Ross'

That HAS to be a record.

Back
Top Bottom