Zoom BB1 at Ross stores!!!!!!

this was posted in the outlet thread but I figured some of you guys would like the info

Ross in San Francisco
Nt'er norcalballgirl23 posted the info hit he or she up via PM ifyou need to the exact location or they might scoop a pair for you.

$26 FSR
76d14281bddbf681ac0de5ce894d19c8cdbc87.jpg

hit up 3 ross stores again here in socal and NADA. pm'd norcalballgirl23.... also, thanks for the heads up. again, anyone out there see a size 12 or12.5 in those carolina joints PLEASE help a brotha out.
wink.gif

I've been getting a few PM's, just to clear I was just sharing the info above I live thousands of miles away from S.F so I can't get anyoneanything, LOL.

goodluck on getting a pair though.
wink.gif

Made my rounds around SJ and still nothing. Gave in an got a pair of wht/red BB2's at the rack for $50 for tonites game. Still searching for BB1s in a 15

Originally Posted by KVN

Made my rounds around SJ and still nothing. Gave in an got a pair of wht/red BB2's at the rack for $50 for tonites game. Still searching for BB1s in a 15
is the ross at mcarthy ranch shopping center in milpitas still there off 237 and 880??? im origianlly from ESJ, my homie copped me the 94jordan II retros at that ross for 19.99 back in my days working at the atheletes foot at the great mall.

Found them at the Ross in Camarillo, CA. Only size 12 and 13, scooped up the 12. Came out to $28.
smile.gif

I got me a pair of lebron v's today at ross. size 12. not really my size but they fit. don't know if I'm keeping them

went to ross in fontana socal today, no bb's yet. they did have a size 13 of the white navy lebrons for 26.99, but i left them on the shelf.

Finally found a few BB1's. The price is $39.99, not $26.99 at my local stores. I guess different stores have different prices. Oh well, still copped.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by KVN

is the ross at mcarthy ranch shopping center in milpitas still there off 237 and 880??? im origianlly from ESJ, my homie copped me the 94 jordan II retros at that ross for 19.99 back in my days working at the atheletes foot at the great mall.

Yea that ross is still there. Went there today and saw nada. My best story is going to Vallco's Ross on my lunch break from Footlocker and copping theJordan 11 concords in a 13.5 an Retrokid's homeboy picked up the Jordan 11 columbia's there with the 23 stitched on the back. both were $20 each. KVN

I'm Happy... Thanks to my holderover Notre Dame PEs I didn't lose and the joints from Ebay and Dukie...

Man,, if someone could keep a look out for those orange BB 1s in a 10.5, I would be grateful for a hook up. There are no Ross stores near me.
ROCKDEEP those are sick!

Yeah.. I gotta thank Duke4005 aka Dukie for those and the baby blues. I'll be rockin them joints for the rest of my BBallin days.. lol

Now that they are apart of my Virtual Collection, they will be dogged out!!! lol

As you can see the Notre Dame joints get ABUSED....

ZLV for $28....man.

The Nordstroms Rack by me had a few sizes of the BB2 for $49.99 but thats it.

I didn't see any BB2s in my sz in SF...all they had was sz 14 and up. I did pick up Air Max DT Deion Sanders 1996 with red flames for 26.99 and Zoom FlightKidds 96 for 44.99 in 10.5. I did see some Air Force Max Barkleys in 11.5 but that's it. I need to hit up some Nordy Racks cuz Ross up here in Sacto 916got nothing. 2 weeks ago i did see most of the LBJ V for 49.99 I think. I would love some BB1 or BB2 in 10.5 tho. Picked up some Majestic plain jerseys with nonames but stitched lettering for GIANTS off white and A's in GRN and they also had GREY Oakland 34.99.

man rock, i really need a pair of those baby blues.... anyone out there, PLEASE let me know if you see them in a size 12 or 12.5. for all of you guysthat wear a size 13, saw a pair on ebay, would have copped, but too big, i really want these to ball in, not just to look at.

RockDeep wrote:
As you can see the Notre Dame joints get ABUSED....
^^ Yeahh the only CON of this shoes.

They can get bet beat up pretty quickly after a bunch of wears..

BUT. still wanna the greatest shoes Nike has came out with in a LONG time!

Back
Top Bottom