Zoom Flight 96 Grey's. (When these dropping in the States?)

If there was ever a time for a NDC discount code, this would be it. And I'm not talkin' about free shipping, either.

I find it hard to believe they sold out on ndc or swoosh that fast...seeing as they were put up last night, did anyone get a pair from swoosh? This happenedwith the suede navy Air Flight 89's on swoosh as well. They were listed but showed up as sold out and then about 2 1/2 weeks later they had an fsr.

wow im going to be so broke this year..chili 95s,these,pippens,penny 2s

saw these posted on SWOOSH...but sold out already??...i'm assuming that they are going to re-up their inventory...

just the picture was on swoosh... They never actually went up for sale... if you check today, there is hardly anything on swoosh right now..

Saw these at my local Champs and looked at a few pairs.....what's up with the white looking YELLOW/Creamish color? I doubt the OGs look like that or didthey? Tell me if you guys noticed the same thing?

I finally saw these today in the flesh. Too dope. I had a TOUGH time not walking out of Finishline with these. But somehow, I've realized that $120 forthese just isn't worth it.

x60l7d.jpg

Got my pair. Definitely worth it.

I was gonna buy a few pairs at $60 yesterday, but the yellowed leather on the tongues turned me off, has anyone else noticed the dull looking leather on thetongues?

I checked out 6 different pairs they were all like that.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

has anyone else noticed the dull looking leather on the tongues?

i thought my eyes were playin tricks on me too... i dunno why they used that color leather for the tongues

The pale yellow synthetic suede on the tongue is not hot.

I was so hyped to buy a pair, I'm glad I waited to have the shoe in my hand first.

i saw the yellow too!

i thought it might just be a couple defect pairs or something, so i passed even @ 60 dollars.

couldn't pass on the 95's though...

laugh.gif
ok glad I wasn't the only who seen the yellowed leather, youreally can't see it in online photo's but in person it's there & it doesn't look good.

Back
Top Bottom