• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
On the bright side I used the money to cop DS YOTD Kobe VII for the same price, auction ended just after the fail. Most likely gonna strike out again next week :x gonna buy Lebrons 8)

Somebody said a few pages ago (can't find it) that KB Academy has slow shipping or doesn't update their tracking or something like that. Any input? Just trying to figure out what kind of delivery window I'm looking at for the Venomenons and P2s I ordered.
its actually crazy fast. they advertise they use parcel and it takes two weeks but they shipped mine and a bunch of other orders priority and it came in 2 days after it was shipped

did the "site" drop them yet? i just woke up :stoneface:

Somebody said a few pages ago (can't find it) that KB Academy has slow shipping or doesn't update their tracking or something like that. Any input? Just trying to figure out what kind of delivery window I'm looking at for the Venomenons and P2s I ordered.

My prelude 1s didn't get shipping confirmation. Showed up on Wednesday. Just got an order confirmation for the 2s. I've ordered there before and have gotten confirmation tho. Pretty sporadic with that.

On a positive no, copped AJ XII Taxi's X2 and AJXII Playoff MCS Baseball Cleats today, and my WTK are out for delivery so not a total loss today, glass is always have full people 

they are the fastest actually...I copped the 1s on Saturday and them showing up at my front door Monday morning :nthat:

its actually crazy fast. they advertise they use parcel and it takes two weeks but they shipped mine and a bunch of other orders priority and it came in 2 days after it was shipped
I ordered on last Sat. and package was out for delivery that Monday...Very quick shipping by them..

Failed both NDC and KB24. Bought Royal1's instead. On to the next. I'm 1 of 2 so far for this damn pack.

Back
Top Bottom