• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
The Kobe II was my favorite from the Kobe line for the longest until the lows rolled out.

Any info on the I's? How did the II's pictures release before the I's? Aren't they dropping first?
Because the person had the IIs not the Is.

Why bother saying anything if you're not going to at least try to explain what you saw?

Ok, i've been sleeping. Didn't even know they were gonna start retroing these. Those marble 2s look really nice. Hopefully they're somewhat obtainable :smokin

Always with the dumb responses. Either say it in full or keep it to yourself.

This "I have info, will say I have info, but won't say anything more" is lame...

I can understand not posting pics that can't be shared, but if you've seen something, and are going to say you saw it, say what you saw or don't say anything.

Thirst for e-props is real in the feel.

all good then. trust me i have no thirst for e-props. i in it to help people get their shoes. i'll head back to the JB forum.

all good then. trust me i have no thirst for e-props. i in it to help people get their shoes. i'll head back to the JB forum
Why even comment here in the first place? You say you're "in it to help people" so you drop some opinion based info then refuse to describe what you're basing said opinion on? Not posting pictures is understandable, was the same way in the Kobe 9 thread, but at least "help people" out by explaining what you saw. Those same vague remarks made a certain Duck Dodgers the laughing stock of NT...

Interesting. Honestly I was just making conversation. My bad.

Mostly black with the upper kind of reptile pattern. Top section of the heal is multi-color, as well as the swoosh. Clear soles.
That's all we wanted to hear. Repped

Mostly black with the upper kind of reptile pattern. Top section of the heal is multi-color, as well as the swoosh. Clear soles.
Sounds interesting. Sounds better than the IIs so far...

Thanks for the info.

Multi-color like multi color flyknits? Or multicolor in the way the color code for the 2s stands for the marble pattern?

Back
Top Bottom