• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I am curious, these preludes are rare and unique. What would you guys say is a good equivalent, like a near 1 to 1 ratio to each or some of these preludes?

i 81 point
ii orca 
iii mvp
iv venom
iv chaos
v da vinci
v big stage
vi grinch
vi mangos
vii barcas
viii sparks

I could be completely off, thas why I'm asking.....

You're talking in terms of rarity??

Pretty happy. It has been a long time that I paid reseller price. $375 for a sz 11 of the Prelude II.
I was talking to the reseller, he said he camped for these. I thought it was just rsvp, raffle, and online.

Paid him $157 to camp.

View media item 702539View media item 702540
Time to txt the other guy selling them for $380 that I'm good.
Is it against the rules to direct fellow NTers to this guy?

The 3s don't look like their worth $200 unlike the others. Like the materials used aren't "premium" they're identical to the OG. I still would like a pair that's if I can get them for retail.

Like i said last week, prices will drop because a lot of dudes are looking for fast cash for the holidays and holiday sales.

the prices will go down a lot even in the FB grps all the pairs are siting , sellers bumping their posts everyday without any responses from buyers , hope they sit for long and these stupid resellers stay broke through holidays so i can get my hands on prelude 4s on NDC.oh kobes injury gonna affect their resell for sure too 

I see a lot of the sellers sitting with pairs.... I expect sellers to sit with the 2s and 3s, then the 4-6 will move because of the popularity.

I told myself I wouldn't get too invested and become upset when I couldn't get a pair. I lived with not getting the I through a raffle, but man I was on top of the RSVP today and I still struck out :smh:

Sent two messages in about 15 seconds. I was livid for a period of time today haha.

I guess I'll shift my focus to the IV and be done with this pack.

Pretty dope for these la and ny cats that can get them of cg. Some of us don't even have a store within 3 4 5+ hundred miles and it stinks bad..

good luck tryin to cop on kb24 this week these fools say they going to take the whole damn stock!!
mean.gif

If someone is trading their big stage v's for prelude 1s, I'm in there like swimwear.

good luck tryin to cop on kb24 this week these fools say they going to take the whole damn stock!!
mean.gif
I wonder if the academy employs an unspoken fair play rules. 

"Oh, we're shipping our entire stock to one location. That makes my job easier."

or

"Oh, we're shipping our entire stock to one location. That's not right. Cancelled!"

Last edited:

mean.gif
Those dudes are a joke, they used to have a thing called preorder heat and scammed people a lot with their bots that didn't work and that refund policy, but needless to say I wouldn't worry about it too much but if they really doing that 
mean.gif

Last edited:
well red yeezys release on the 27th, that might hold a lot of people off... Im still going for them so hopefully i can trade for the 1s.

Edit:

Well that made my chaces more slimmer, BS got my hopes up.

Last edited:
Pretty dope for these la and ny cats that can get them of cg. Some of us don't even have a store within 3 4 5+ hundred miles and it stinks bad..

I know right. Wack that the HOH out here didn't get them.

Back
Top Bottom