• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
freaking TweetDeck, i put the keyword "prelude" and its only showing me GS link. The men's link was filtered out; was waiting for it 
mad.gif

freaking TweetDeck, i put the keyword "prelude" and its only showing me GS link. The men's link was filtered out; was waiting for it 
mad.gif
That's crazy! Cause that's exactly what happened to me. After that...I just ended up having to hop on the twitter web page and hit the link by then i had already KNEW i would strike out, just too much time wasted. I was heated. 

Got lucky. I wasn't able to get my size 12 on NDC, but was able to pick up a size 11. Just surprised I got through at all.

Last edited:
So i havent bought from ndc lately, didnt it use to hold your pair once you add to cart a bit longer? I was able to add p3 to cart but my big mistake was waiting to see if id add the gammas as well then when isuddenly decide i cant wait any longer boom they were gone from my cart why disnt i click that place order button sooner smh

So i havent bought from ndc lately, didnt it use to hold your pair once you add to cart a bit longer? I was able to add p3 to cart but my big mistake was waiting to see if id add the gammas as well then when isuddenly decide i cant wait any longer boom they were gone from my cart why disnt i click that place order button sooner smh
wow that sucks, it's probably like 5-10minute window. lol I would just checked out separately next time

wow that sucks, it's probably like 5-10minute window. lol I would just checked out separately next time

I had gammas in my cart for 30 mins cause I was waiting on preludes. I had 3 pages open though. 1 for preludes and 2 checkout pages but one of them I kept refreshing every couple mins. I got an error at checkout for the gammas after I filled out all my info and clicked place order but I just refreshed or went back and pressed place order again and it worked.

Yeah man...

Still have another 5 weeks of striking out and waiting in line for 40 min of my life...

Back
Top Bottom