• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Last edited:
Nice to see on foot pics!

Friend just posted some pics of his 4s, lace aglets have "MVP" in black on the gold tips... The small details :smokin

Last edited:
In your opinion
Whats the most successful way to cop?
Tickets, rsvp, or ndc? With no bots
I've always had decent luck with ticket raffles, dating back to the Kobe IV. When they switched to RSVP, I was on a hot streak, but bots and all that changed the game.

Just got a pair of Prelude 1's for $540.  Not terrible compared to what others are asking.  Even Kickscrew want close to $650.  
ohwell.gif

I need all 8 dammit. #TheStruggle 

The gold on the 2's and 7's is :pimp:  :wow:

Maybe that why I am only planning to keep and wear only these two. Gold accents. But I also like the simplicity sand low key cw.

Edit: Oh here are some noobie cell phone pictures while I waited at Wing Stop.

The gold is soooooooooooooooooo subtle. Label me pleased even tho I paid $375 reseller.
I love the gold too. Slipped my pair on real quick after I got them in yesterday. Gonna rock these a lot more once the weather improves (wish I was still in LA lol)
View media item 708664

I hate asking this question each week, but has anyone received calls from HOH Beverly Center about the Prelude IVs yet?  I called them late last night and they said they started calls on all shoes yesterday and would finish up today.  The lady on the phone couldn't confirm which shoes were finished though.

Not knowing whether I have a chance or already lost is killing me.

The fours Bruh :smh: I'm falling to pieces [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Just my luck.  As of now, my package from FedEx containing the Prelude 3's and Gammas is "missing"

I can care less about the 11's but missing out on the 3's, stings a bit...Oh well, life moves on...

I hate asking this question each week, but has anyone received calls from HOH Beverly Center about the Prelude IVs yet?  I called them late last night and they said they started calls on all shoes yesterday and would finish up today.  The lady on the phone couldn't confirm which shoes were finished though.

Not knowing whether I have a chance or already lost is killing me.
I called yday, and they said they were already done on sunday and sunday ONLY for breds and Kobes.. still salty about that shady raffle.

Back
Top Bottom