• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I got the 2's & love 'em. I've always been into antiquity inspired art, so those were a must. Only ones I want out of the rest of the pack are the 4's because that season I was just into Lakers basketball like never before (watched EVERY game but 1) & went to the parade that ended in The Coliseum. 

fXeVz.gif

SOLD!!!!

More And More Pics I See, NOT Feeling Those IV's As Much As I Originally Thought :rolleyes

1's And 2's Are The Only MUST HAVES For Me Thus Far

Last edited:
Not to be a hype *****... price goes up when only HOH and NT locations sell in person, then will dip when all deliveries delivered, and now as the well starts to run dry aka people bought pairs are being worn, prices up again, but higher.

2s the only preludes I like. I rarely pay over retail for sneakers, but bot users got me this time...I dropped $375 for a pair.

Not to be a hype *****... price goes up when only HOH and NT locations sell in person, then will dip when all deliveries delivered, and now as the well starts to run dry aka people bought pairs are being worn, prices up again, but higher.

Bingo! :smokin

I got my 3s in on Tuesday and I must say, they were a bit underwhelming. I really liked them in the pictures from Nike, enough to put them right behind the Prelude 1s. They're just not that great in person, imo. Maybe I'll sell them & get the prelude 1s which I'm in desperate need of. 

Same method I plan to use to cop the 4s.

Honestly gonna probably have to do the same thing. I'm fine with that price the work that goes into getting a pair (not off NDC) seems comparable in the majority of cases. Just gotta sell some stuff I don't NEED. Already moved 3 pairs last week to compensate. These preludes killin my inventory and I ain't even a reseller.

Back
Top Bottom