Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I was not ready for the RVSP to be so early :smh:

Let's see how I do in the raffle(s). I'll probably try NDC on Saturday, but we all know how that goes

The only preludes is the Kobe 8's. I put a preorder in for 300. I hope I get them. Crossing my fingers

My cousin was able to get his manually from NikeDC. I failed at NikeSF but my coworker just called me and said he got his DM. 

Last edited:
Won at NTLA for a size 14. So excited. Will try on Sat for another pair to trade for the Prelude 1's.

Will try for ivs but these new pics kind of turned me off. First 3 are keep looking better and better. Don't know if I should put in decent offers for the iis or iiis or pay for a service for the ivs.

Love the IV model but that color splash is too much. I ended up getting the purple fade 8 instead. The P IV made the fades rockable lol

Last edited:
In terms of epic shoes of the pack...the IV and V IMO got short-changed in their designs. The IV got the worst treatment.

Not worth an $80 mark up..... At all. Plenty of the original 4s had nice details and were still $120.

yup, just picked up a pair of Del sols and I wont be as salty if i miss out on these.

i think 1-3 are the ones that need to be retroed for sure with newer designs

Last edited:

In terms of epic shoes of the pack...the IV and V IMO got short-changed in their designs. The IV got the worst treatment.
Hmm I thought the IV's and V's were the sickest of the pack, might just be because I like those models best though. 

*patiently waiting for the v's*
SAME.

GOING EXTRA HARD FOR THOSE.
Same here.  When the pack was announced, the first thing that came to my mind was "Get the V's."  They are in my top 3 for favorite shoes.  I only wanted the V's and the I's.  Anything that I picked up along the way would have to be at retail (not RSVP sites).  I want two pairs of the V's.

Last edited:
1s are still the best IMO, lucky I was able to find a deal on that auction site.

It looks like people are desperate to get rid of them as there are some deals out there right now compared to a few weeks ago.

1s are still the best IMO, lucky I was able to find a deal on that auction site.

It looks like people are desperate to get rid of them as there are some deals out there right now compared to a few weeks ago.
Auction>? Deals? Im in let me know

Back
Top Bottom