• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
anybody ever get picked at NTNY or Mercer for anything?
Only time I've gotten through at Mercer was for the DB3s back in July. I've gotten through at NTNY for the Grape Vs, black toe XIIIs, black/red XIs, and DB9s, but all of those releases were in May and earlier, probably a bit before bots and RSVP services were really rampant. I didn't use a bot for any of those that I won.

How many have picked up their raffle tickets in hopes they'll actually get picked. I got mine from HOH Beverly Center and I'll be getting another from Glendale tonight. Don't worry normal size feet people I wear a size 8 haha!

I just wondering how fast do you send your dms?
Prob about 5 secs in..I have my iPad or iphone setup on Tweetbot on the Media streaming TL..so when the pic comes through, it pops right up. So it just takes me about 3-6 secs to find the hashtag and type it. I already have my DM typed out in TweetDeck..

Prob about 5 secs in..I have my iPad or iphone setup on Tweetbot on the Media streaming TL..so when the pic comes through, it pops right up. So it just takes me about 3-6 secs to find the hashtag and type it. I already have my DM typed out in TweetDeck..

Did you get through?

i sent the tweet for SM with 4-5secs and still struck out Im losing all hope because the V's are dope but the Prelude 6's are a must for me i might have to pay resale prices I can't compete with these bots.

Are you basing that off of GITD? Vs generally being popular? All I was saying is instead of going right for $550+ type of prices like on KC, do a bit of homework and see what's out there first. It doesn't make any sense to me to try and secure a pair for a high end resale price when the shoes haven't even dropped yet, and no one has any concrete evidence what they'll actually end up going for, just speculation. If KC prices were $350 or so, I'd say why the hell not if you really want them. But $550 right off the bat when the Is have been the only one so far to go for $500+? I'd rather give myself a shot at retail first and take my chances at what the actual market price could be.
i've seen 2 pairs that were going for 700-800 (in hand). i could careless about GITD soles. 

Struck out just like most. It's going to be tough trying to get bout the 4's & 5's from NDC 
indifferent.gif

just got from picking up raffle tix from Southcoast, Cerritos, and Lakewood for the Kobe V Preludes. There's a slim chance i could go back to back but 3 chances are better than none.

Nike's distribution for these super limited releases really confuse me. Mall of America is the biggest mall in the country and we've been getting nothing lately. No DBs, no preludes, no oregon foams. Seems the same Nike stores and HOH's are getting everything while other stores get nothing. 

How many have picked up their raffle tickets in hopes they'll actually get picked. I got mine from HOH Beverly Center and I'll be getting another from Glendale tonight. Don't worry normal size feet people I wear a size 8 haha!
Got a lot more faith this week. No lines for raffles because there's none of that Jordan 1 tomfoolery

Last edited:
Got a lot more faith this week. No lines for raffles because there's none of that Jordan 1 tomfoolery

yeah no lines for raffle yesterday at Beverly Center either. But after I went in there more than a few people that stopped by the table to get tickets. One of them was a kid that looked about 12 with his family. I don't know about you but I never would have asked for a $200 pair of shoes when I was that age. Then again things are more expensive now. I just hope all those that actually want them, AND WILL KEEP THEM, get them.

Back
Top Bottom