• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
i like how they just move the words around in the url. so simple. yet who would guest nike-zoom-kobe-prelude-v

Might not be as much but the quality of sodium in this level rivals that of the Black/Red 1 thread

"The service" got that site on lock...same ****heads on my TL got through again

Last edited:
why didnt the shoe pop up on the site? howd u get the link lol...
ohwell.gif

anywhere still have these in a 9?

KB_VENOM_4_TK1_medium.jpg

first time seeing them and they're :pimp: saw kb24 had them in an 8 and 14.

Last edited:
They should hide it in one of the product page that they have up but no sizes in them make you find them that way.

Damn, totally slept through my alarm and missed NDC. Struck out on KB but wasn't expecting much. Do you guys think people would trade wtk's for the IVs? I'm sure it's a long shot

i missed it. was it concluded that you havta click the "complete my purchase" button to kno that you have succeeded?
because there is alot of additional clicking and typing before you click click that.

Damn, totally slept through my alarm and missed NDC. Struck out on KB but wasn't expecting much. Do you guys think people would trade wtk's for the IVs? I'm sure it's a long shot
This one dude in my local group was looking to trade his IVs for the WTK. And he was going to add cash. WTKs are scarce in my area for some reason

Back
Top Bottom