• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Best bet is to just wait for a couple days to a week for the NDC pairs to be delivered and eBay and Craigslist gets flooded whole at the same time everybody will be in the hype for the 6s and you might get a better deal. A lot of people are saying that the 2s or 3s are the worst in the pack, they might be but they are now going for 300-340 when they started in the 400+ range
4 and 5s are the most loved shoes from the hypeabests because they are shiny-colourfull and GITD they ll never go down tbh 

I wish I could have double up on on the IV..was to busy with the bred 1 release. :rolleyes

Don't forget about the 6
mean.gif
being a hypebeast/colourfull shoe lover myself i cant tell 6 are as good as the 4s and 5s in terms of shine.apart from the interesting pattern they have used for the shoe , the outsole and midsole are kinda neutral . laces arent popping the shoes and generally there is something that doesnt let em shine . they are beautifull but i ll hardly see myself paying resell prices for them like i did on 4s and 5s 

^^ well just saying because I know many people that didn't care as much for the 4 or 5 and are going out of their ways to get the 6

Kind of agree snd 6 is my favorite kobe... The imagery on the upper doesn't really compliment the shoes existing textures... But I'm sure others will disagree or like to each their own

^^ well just saying because I know many people that didn't care as much for the 4 or 5 and are going out of their ways to get the 6

The V is hands down the best out the pack to me IMO... I would say the VI is my favorite model though

5s may be the best in the entire pack just really unique. I didn't even wake up to try on NDC I knew I had no shot.

I really want the 6s I don't own a single colorway I just got into Kobe's last year but again with these bots I'm probably not even going to attempt getting them online.

I know I have no shot at 6s, and don't even like the prelude 6. I'll be up at 4:50am pst to try to get em for a friend tho. And sell them to him for retail+tax+shipping to him IF I get em.

That's the messed up part dub, we don't even have a decent chance without a bot and that's a shame

a lot of BS going on in here, i just want to know if Prelude 1's run TTS or not damnnit lol
Length wise they ran big for me, but I have a tall arch/midfoot and they fit perfect that way. One wear and not much creasing if at all. If go TTS.

Here's a pix of the IVs and Vs.. still missing the ones but i refuse to pay resell on them. I doubt i'll ever own a pair but im satisfied w these. I don't think i'll be trying a raffle for the VI.. no chance i 3peat it. Still can't believe I spent $432 tax included for these two pairs of kicks in 1 week. Def going to try not to cop anymore kicks for the rest of the month.

View media item 728907

I'll be right there w you this Saturday at 4:50am trying to cop the VIs for a friend as well Shaun. Doubt I'll beat a bot

well, I was only interested in the 6 and 8 in this pack, so this is my first time posting here. looks like I'll be joining you guys in the struggle these next few weeks. 
roll.gif

So I've been hearing about all this early link nonsense, my only question is that if these people using them really are getting their orders cancelled/banned. Like I know everyone has been expecting it, but I haven't actually heard of any stories of people getting banned right now. 

Back
Top Bottom