• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Now share the wealth....how is it detectable? I know the obvious answer though lol

Basically, from all my experience with bots and early links, the answer is simple. DONT order multiples from the same account. Order from a nike.com account with a confirmed address. And the cart system holds the shoes in your cart for five minutes so wait a minute or two before you check out. Also I always click the View button out of habit to ensure the item is actually in my cart and isnt a glitch. That's about all i know.

I hear things, just came in to tell you dude was lying about 30 pairs.
How do you know the things you hear are true? unless its from 21Mercers themselves...I wouldnt believe anybody...then again..I wouldnt believe 21Mercer myself...

Last edited:
You guys should know by now alp alp runs NYC

Dude always cop most releases :pimp: can we be friends? Hahaha na. But for real next time im in NYC we shall link up :wink: i tried with Mark but he was working

Both of my preludes shipped guys! Used early link plus guest acct for 5s, used nine acct and bot fir 4s! both shipped and confirmed early links work!

YESSSSSS V'S COMING IN FROM NDC FINALLY
COPPED WITH THE EARLY LINK MANUALLY
YOUNGGGG!!!

*LAUGHS AT THE PEOPLE WHO KEPT SAYING EARLY LINK ORDERS WOULD GET CANCELLED*

:smokin

still havent understood how do u find early links ? must be a programmer or something ? 

I've never had glow in the dark shoes before, 

I've spent the last 2 days CHARGING my V's and going into m closet. 

I thought I had a 3M fetish, now I have a GITD fetish. 

So cool...

1, 3, 4, 5 Copped. I can finally rest!

:smile:

now if only i was in NY.
If it only sounded this simple pikcing up at 21M.

1) What looks like a simple lineup overnight/AM.

2) Turns to this from 8-10AM.  More people lingering at the front rather than waiting on line.

3) Then "Civilization" breaks down like "The Walking Dead" within 30 mins of opening.

And what feels like +50 more new people llinger around the sidewalk at the front steps.

(This is a picture from a festival in the area, but release day has the same feeling)

4) Store threatens to not open until some semblance of order is established.

5) Everyone is squished on line literally "**** to ***" (Pause) but no one is budging on their spot.  They're willing to feel crotch to their *** or their **** on another "manz-n-demz" ***.

6) Store opens...a few goons rush in pushing their way through and some monkey over the rails like curious george.

7) Store closes off the door/Kicks a few people off the line/manager threatens again to delay release.

8) Repeat 4 through 7 one to two more times.

9) Get your Pair or Sell Out.

10)  If you are lucky enough to get your pair, walk out the front entrance to a crowd all with "you gon get raped" looks on their faces.  Then quickly scan the crowd across the street for goons and select appropriate way to get to the subway.

In the very few times I've lined up (maybe 5-8 times), this was 100% the case.

Back
Top Bottom