• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
you need to do that if you are getting the V right now. Surprised it wasnt just a reflex, dont think I would even had time to consider it.:D

you need to do that if you are getting the V right now. Surprised it wasnt just a reflex, dont think I would even had time to consider it.:D
Naw. I have the MCs. Just looking for other options than spending what all these fools are asking for the Vs. I'm willing to pay resell, but dudes are out of their minds for what they're asking right now.

I traded my DBX for Prelude 1
smokin.gif
Probably best trade Ive heard recently...

Naw. I have the MCs. Just looking for other options than spending what all these fools are asking for the Vs. I'm willing to pay resell, but dudes are out of their minds for what they're asking right now.
I was asked to trade my Prelude II and Prelude III for his V......I didnt even answer back lol

Personally I think the Prelude 5s are pretty ugly. Its just too chaotic, and it looked like someone just took their paintbrush to some poor bruce lees. I want to ball in whatever preludes I get, and although I think that the 7s are the best colourway they are also the worst kobe to play in...

Just prayin that I can cop the 6s!!

Personally I think the Prelude 5s are pretty ugly. Its just too chaotic, and it looked like someone just took their paintbrush to some poor bruce lees. I want to ball in whatever preludes I get, and although I think that the 7s are the best colourway they are also the worst kobe to play in...

Just prayin that I can cop the 6s!!

You do know that the inspiration behind the Prelude 5 is Andy Warhol's pop art, right?

I own both the 4 and the 5. To me, the 5's look better in pictures than in person and the 4's look better in person than in pictures.

personally i want the 8s because the kobe 8s are the most comfortable to play basketball in 

the 8s look good and just perform great on court 

personally i want the 8s because the kobe 8s are the most comfortable to play basketball in 

the 8s look good and just perform great on court 
i don't think most people buying the preludes are planning to play in them
laugh.gif

but i agree, the 8's are the best shoe on court.

You do know that the inspiration behind the Prelude 5 is Andy Warhol's pop art, right?

I own both the 4 and the 5. To me, the 5's look better in pictures than in person and the 4's look better in person than in pictures.
Yea I do, and in my opinion I just don't think they look good. Shoes are meant to be worn, and I don't think I could pull of the 4s, 5s, or 8s. I really like the design of the 4s, and 8s but I could never rock them.

Anyone here honestly would give your preludes for retail to help someone out without getting anything in return or help someone complete the pack by getting tickets and trying to win for them because they are friends or relatives? Or is it all for yourself around here?

Anyone here honestly would give your preludes for retail to help someone out without getting anything in return or help someone complete the pack by getting tickets and trying to win for them because they are friends or relatives? Or is it all for yourself around here?

I personally am trying to complete the pack. I have friends and family grab raffles and try for RSVP's at the NikeTown's near them. I even ask for their help every weekend to complete the pack. I'm 5 for 5 and can't wait for it to be over.

I still don't understand why people be thirsty over the 6s, literally, little snake skin pattern with dolphin coloring and some colors thrown around, in a few months, hype will go down on the 6s, best in the pack

are the 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, and 7s imo 5s runner up

6s and 8s are just crazy ***  colors thrown around come on now fam

Get a grip on these preludes aha

Last edited:
Also, whoever traded db x for prelude 1s, hats off to you, best trade I have seen in months as well

smokin.gif

I still don't understand why people be thirsty over the 6s, literally, little snake skin pattern with dolphin coloring and some colors thrown around, in a few months, hype will go down on the 6s, best in the pack

are the 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, and 7s imo 5s runner up

6s and 8s are just crazy ***  colors thrown around come on now fam

Get a grip on these preludes aha
couldnt agree more about the 6s appart from the unique pattern the rest shoe is totally boring.

agree on the 8s as well although i want to see more pics of em when they are gonna release and i think they ll be the most hyped ones because they are the latest kobe model 

for me its 4s>5s>7s>3s>1s and the 2s meh i dont like em at all 

what i dont like on preludes is that they all come with the same kobe 8 regular box.the box isnt bad but since the preludes are a special release they should have a different and unique box ... 

Last edited:

Yes i did. No bot. Got the Vs

Not trying to sound like all that. But its not hard. I'm deployed and was still able to get through. Took me 11 mins not bot. 
How do you mean, "deployed"?

All sizes were gone in seconds.

Congrats though - you're the only one I've heard of in Europe who got them without a bot.

Back
Top Bottom