• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
^Those are most likely all GS sizes. I've seen those sit on shelves at a couple HOHs. Kind of doubt mens sizes would still be around like that.

​
Yea that's what I was thinking especially with the 5 and 6. But are some preludes more limited than others?
Some feel more limited than others but they're supposedly all made in the same quantity. 5s and 6s have all had early links so those were impossible to cop online without using the early link. 1s felt super limited because nobody realized that they were going to be that limited. Seems like in store raffles are the best chance to get a pair for retail.

Last edited:
They're all the same #s from what we've heard. But not all are appreciated by everyone the same... That's why some seem more limited.

I don't see why they'd make each Prelude in different numbers. Price differences and everything else honestly just comes down to demand.

Prices have varied for each of the GS models? That's news to me. Have no reason personally to go after GS pairs so I haven't been following.

I was talking more about the price differences between each model in the after market.

Last edited:

Where are best places to look for Prelude V besides Craigslist/Ebay? Hoping to find a size 12
I think Kixify is pretty good, got my 1s off of there for a decent price. Sellers are usually pretty open to coming down quite a bit on their listed price. 

Man these hungry *** cats....I wanna swap my size 9 for his 10 and was asked to put money on top for his 10....$100 more because its a size I DESIRE...lmao

Of course I didnt make that move....scums...

Last edited:
This. In two days from now, watch him post "for sale vvvvvvvvnds only worn once $650"

Reminds of the other STUPID trend of people stepping on a shoe with another to demonstrate superiority of the one they re wearing... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Still looking for the prelude IV & V but none of the prices look friendly, honestly thinking about buying the ones in the pack that released in gs sizes for my girl to wear at least i get to see them all together.

Last edited:
I'm just stating facts 1-4 don't compare to the last 4.In addition they continue to plummet in quanity but rise in value

Last edited:
Is it me or people showing no love towards the P2? Is it because the ankle strap? The simple marble look? I'm glad I paid 375 for my sz 11 a few days after release. Beat mine quite a bit already.

Someone show me love on the P7? Another show which seems unlined here also.

Yall boys looking for Prelude 6s should check on Craigslist. This goes for other preludes too.

Ive seen a few sizes where they asking for 400 OBO

Could probably get them down to 350 ish
This... I seen Vs for 380 on CL and scoffed at the price on rd... Now 500+
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom