I'll play

1 - 2x sz 10, 11

2 - 6x sz 10, 10.5, 11

3 - 3x sz 11

4 - 2x sz 11

5 - 6x sz 10, 10.5, 11

6 - 3x sz 11

7 - 9x sz 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11

All were through various combinations of ndc US, ndc EU, academy and footlocker EU.  None of NDC were through EL (all through TLO).  Using new NT account to keep identity hidden from Megatron et al in case they're watching.

you win the internet today sir  :x   :nthat:

It was a long process but it all worked out. This will make me feel better about not winning the RSVP for the 8's. Will try on NDC but I never win on that site so I'll take my loss now and hunt for the 8's. Got someone down to $320 for them, we'll see if he comes through tomorrow.

Last edited:
1s - Resell (Trade + Cash)
2s - Resell (Trade + Cash)
3s - Failed
4s - Failed
5s - Resell (Trade + Cash)
6s - Didn't attempt
7s - Didn't attempt
8s - Not Gonna Attempt

trades were on shoes I didn't pay for at all...so..:-/..atleast "outta pocket" was below retail

Now, I know we're all in the hype phase and the Prelude 1s are increasing in price because of the hype.

BUT... the Prelude 1s don't just **** on the Bred 1s LOL. Obviously it's a good deal money wise, but the Bred 1s are still an elite sneaker of all-time.

Back on topic though..

Good steal.

So since this thread is almost over and we've seen photos of all Preludes in person or what not, any changes on your opinion of each shoe?

Originally I thought the 5s & 4s were the best.

My list goes: 5s, 1s, 6s, 8s, 4s, 7s, 2s, 3s.

So since this thread is almost over and we've seen photos of all Preludes in person or what not, any changes on your opinion of each shoe?

Originally I thought the 5s & 4s were the best.

My list goes: 5s, 1s, 6s, 8s, 4s, 7s, 2s, 3s.
1 > 5 > 4 > 6 > 8 > 7 > 2 > 3

From the start I only wanted two of them...the 6 and 8s. I got the 1s and 3s and was blown away by them. Biggest surprise to me by far was the 3. They managed to make the ugliest KB look really good. I really wanted the 5 but NA didn't release my size. I'm not a lakers fan so from the very beginning I thought the 4s were the ugliest (still a great shoe). The 7s were designed very well but frankly the shoe sucks. 2 had a nice design as well but again, don't like the shoe itself and the grey marble wasn't for me.

Last edited:

From the start I only wanted two of them...the 6 and 8s. I got the 1s and 3s and was blown away by them. Biggest surprise to me by far was the 3. They managed to make the ugliest KB look really good. I really wanted the 5 but NA didn't release my size.
I 2nd that, lol ugliest shoe into a very nice one.

I'll play

1 - 2x sz 10, 11
2 - 6x sz 10, 10.5, 11
3 - 3x sz 11
4 - 2x sz 11
5 - 6x sz 10, 10.5, 11
6 - 3x sz 11
7 - 9x sz 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11

All were through various combinations of ndc US, ndc EU, academy and footlocker EU.  None of NDC were through EL (all through TLO).  Using new NT account to keep identity hidden from Megatron et al in case they're watching.

:x:smh:

yes, im mad. lol

sick.gif
:smh:

yes, im mad. lol
not sure if that guy is troll posting, 1st post. Joined Today..

not sure if that guy is troll posting, 1st post. Joined Today..

View media item 752293
Nah I'm not trolling.  My former screename has my actual email that I order from.  If you don't believe me that's cool, as I hardly post in here but seeing how it's the end of the prelude series, I thought I'd chime in.  Shout out to Boomer Sooner

Just wanted to prove a point that you don't need early links on ndc

Last edited:
1>6>5>4>2>8>7>3

Was only able to cop the 1's for retail since Nike atl did 1st come first serve. I won the 2's on NDC manually. Failed on all the rest! :frown:

1 retail HoH

2 retail HoH x2

3 retail HoH

4 resell 475.00$

5 resell 475.00$

6 retail HoH x2

7 resell 420.00$

8 resell it looks like

1>4>6>5>7>2>8>3

The V's moved up for me. Regret that I passed on them. Will try to find a pair but looks like the cheapest I see is $500. Might have to move some shoes.

From worst to best:

1...3, 8, 4, 2, 7, 6, 5.

The 1 was by far the worst looking shoe. Stumped by its "sudden" popularity.

Saw a pair of prelude 5s on at the Portland vs Denver game. Not sure which player it was but man they looked nice.

Back
Top Bottom