• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

i was second in line last week for leftover pairs at HOH Beverly Center. Guy comes out and give us two guesses each at what sizes they had left. I struck out. They ended up having only 2 pairs, a 12 and a 9.5.  

Best believe the salt was real. Should of been fcfs! Even tho im a 13, I coulda done a swap. 

But I finally won a raffle today at Culver City, after striking out on the whole pack. At least ill have one.

I wanted the 4 more than any, maybe I can find a trade somewhere locally. 
This is just another example of why I am getting ready to throw the towel on the shoe game.  I would be pissed as hell to.  Congrats on winning at Culver City though.  

Copped form Nike EU 
nthat.gif
Congrats bro. 
smokin.gif

Haha, who are you? The guy is not a re-seller, and has been helpful in this thread with Footlocker links (which he was not able to cop from himself as they don't ship to his country).
do you think he d help you if footlocker would be ship to his country ? 

and yes he is a reseller , why does he cop size 15  , i guess if you ask him to send you some pics of his sneaker collection he d send you some beatup converse all star 

and yes he is a reseller , why does he cop size 15  , i guess if you ask him to send you some pics of his sneaker collection he d send you some beatup converse all star 
There are people with size 15 feet out there kid. I'm a 14 myself. Dude did more to help than most around here, and has come across a good dude in communications, so I ain't stressing it even if he -is- a reseller. Unless you're a size 15 and based in Europe, what do you care?

Last edited:

...2 posts...

There are people with size 15 feet out there kid. I'm a 14 myself. Dude did more to help than most around here, and has come across a good dude in communications, so I ain't stressing it even if he -is- a reseller. Unless you're a size 15 and based in Europe, what do you care?
thats why he is puting them on ebay . you need joker to make you sane again fam 
nthat.gif

Nah, they've been doing that system for almost a year now.  Every time I've gone and they only a have a few pairs left, they make you guess.  Nothing new there.

They actually do care.  I've spoken with a regional Nike employee before and was told they are trying to keep the shoes out of the hands of resellers.  But they can only do so much.

I personally think Foot Locker does it to: (1) try and get people who will wear the shoe to "win" and (2) reduce the number of people from hanging around (since being first doesn't guarantee you will get anything).
maybe over there but in NYC this is not the case. The majority of the stores do not give a **** who the shoes go to. Employees here are just low key mad that they themselves aren't getting the shoes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom