• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
a second is still more than enough time to determine whether you successfully copped or not
@alp  I am not certain if it was simultaneous or a second I was refreshing as links just started flying open and pages started refreshing, nothing good happened on my end. Off to pay resale for the last piece of this miserable experience. 

had an 11 in my cart and then nike came through like and said hell to the no
roll.gif

Think it was nikes way of stopping els and bots. Tried via both of those and added to cart but was faster manually via iphone.
Possibly. I manually went to the page directly about 5 seconds after 8am and the page opened and didn't reload. All my other methods...FAIL.

I had a bot and struck out, first bot use so idk if it would've been successful otherwise.

Got in line and got the connection error message.

Clicked the link as soon as it was tweeted and the page didn't load for about a minute. By then, what's the point
mean.gif

Did anybody go for the other shoes that dropped at 8am? Just curious if other pages had the autorefresh issue or just the KB8 Prelude.

Did anybody go for the other shoes that dropped at 8am? Just curious if other pages had the autorefresh issue or just the KB8 Prelude.
Yes, I did get a pair of GS through the Twitter link.

That page functioned fine...some hijinks for sure on the men's sizes page though.

Back
Top Bottom