• VII

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yeah, I'd jump on it and then resell for 8 minimum
laugh.gif
you mean $2000 minimum 
roll.gif

Just saw DS 3s up for $280 on a FB group. Sz 11. IMO that's a great price... Basically retail+tax+shipping+fees+a small tip.

Nothing here at NTLA so far... Asked an employee, told me he knew nothing about a restock and that the shoes all sold out on their release dates and to just check the twitter account

Smh just left NTLA ... No restock. I spoke with I think one of the managers tall asian guy, quiet and just walking around overseeing the employees. He said that this nike isn't getting a restock. The Nike SM was a once in a blue noon type of restock

Smh just left NTLA ... No restock. I spoke with I think one of the managers tall asian guy, quiet and just walking around overseeing the employees. He said that this nike isn't getting a restock. The Nike SM was a once in a blue noon type of restock
With the numbers that NSM got, I was actually thinking that may have been the case...  NSM took NTLA's pairs?

I'm still going to follow up tomorrow though.

selling 2s @420
asks for 3s @280.

eyes.gif
A Administrator! Did he get warned or banned for the sale advertisement? dont look like it if its posted. Why did I get 1 week baned for the same thing.

Nothing against you Kid Lebron just asking why me, and not you.

^ imo yes, even if 1 pair of preludes was taken out ill still do it, paying $250 for a complete kobe set? A complete set would be way harder than a pair of red yeezys in the upcoming yrs i say go for it

For whoever's getting the Kobe's that's a great trade.

How about minus the masterpiece? Is that still a good trade?
Absolutely. As the above poster said, in the coming years you'll have more trouble finding complete sets of the Prelude pack than you will the Red October's, what's more I think the complete set is a better thing to have from a collector's standpoint. Also never hurts to have 8 options to pick from to wear instead of just 1. 

If I had this deal on the table I wouldn't want the Masterpiece anyways, as I hate the Kobe 9, and would only end up trading or selling it.

Last edited:
Also never hurts to have 8 options to pick from to wear instead of just 1.

Bingo, you re looking at it from a value standpoint, i hear u, but to have 8 pairs of a shoe you really wanted over 1 u look at as bait or a lottery ticket, i will go for what is wanted

Yea I Almost Had The Same Deal For My RO But Preludes Weren't My Size So Couldn't Do It But That's A Great Deal IMO

Back
Top Bottom