• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Hoping alot of people are sleeping on the 2s.... 

happy.gif

You know how it goes though

I'm so impressed with the molds of these retros as well. They look good. They aren't curled up like a ******g banana in the front thank you Jesus :lol:

I'm so impressed with the molds of these retros as well. They look good. They aren't curled up like a ******g banana in the front thank you Jesus :lol:
just goes to show that if nike wants they could develop good retros for anything. I can only imagine a prelude pack for kd or LeBron if they ever got injured........

Seeing the above pic of the 2s made me laugh. Isn't it funny how Nike it can give us high quality shoes with attention to detail but most times gives us sub par materials. Especially on retros. This Kobe pack is one of the sickest things they've done in a while. Impressive 1-8.

@alp yeah they do look like trash... saving my money this weekend.

hopefully pg does raffles for all of them. can't fade this dam cold camping out there lmao

@alp yeah they do look like trash... saving my money this weekend.

hopefully pg does raffles for all of them. can't fade this dam cold camping out there lmao
yup

Some dude said there's two guys out there who make u pay for spots. Any truth to this?

The 1s, 2s, 4s, 5s, 7s and 8s are :smokin I never liked the shape of the 3s so I'm not considering to cop those but i like the cw on them

yup

Some dude said there's two guys out there who make u pay for spots. Any truth to this?
thats what I heard but I'm not too sure I haven't been out there since the first galaxy release. guys are making it seem like there's a gang out there or something lls

Last edited:
Just got a Call from HOH Bev Center...... and Good News turned to Bad news.

Manager said Prelude 1's  arrived but 10.5's are "MISSING" Gave me the run around saying they might come later, "BUT" <----- Then he said if "UPS LOSES THEM" ill get first DIBS at KOBE 2.... 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Im usually not quick to jump to conclusions so i will leave it at that for now....

Back
Top Bottom