• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
After getting 4 tickets for raffles and missing out i gave in and paid resell ($400) for my Kobe 1's. Im after the whole pack if possible so i had to buy them. Today get a call from a blocked number and its HOH, "you won the kobe 1 raffle bring ur ticket in."
me: umm i threw the ticket away, figured didn't win. dude said come pick them up anyway so now i have an extra 1 for trade bait if i miss the 2's or anything else from the pack
Please tell me youre sz 10

After getting 4 tickets for raffles and missing out i gave in and paid resell ($400) for my Kobe 1's. Im after the whole pack if possible so i had to buy them. Today get a call from a blocked number and its HOH, "you won the kobe 1 raffle bring ur ticket in."
me: umm i threw the ticket away, figured didn't win. dude said come pick them up anyway so now i have an extra 1 for trade bait if i miss the 2's or anything else from the pack
where you lcoated?

call came from Cerritos HOH
Beverly Center is Tripping right now... 

10.5's still missing 
mean.gif

I hope the Weather has something to do with this. 

Beverly Center is Tripping right now... 

10.5's still missing :smh:

I hope the Weather has something to do with this. 
at this point I'd say f the 1s give me the ivs and bring it up with corporate to make sure it's official

Just picked up my 1s from 34th st hoh. Damn they got some sexy girls over here. Might start shopping over here for some GRs :lol:

How do the 2's fit? I wear size 11.5 in kobe 7's and 8's but heard the 1's run big so i ordered sz 11.

going for the whole pack but have no idea how any of them run, lmao.

thanks

I highly doubt any of these preludes will be easy to attain. the thirst for kobe's is at an all time high and resellers are capitalizing.

shame that kobe's are never released in mass numbers like brons or J's. I wonder how his sales would be if they were.

I'm about to just cave in and buy an add-to-cart service slot for these 2s :\. They're too sick for me to miss out on and I'm not too keen on paying crazy resale prices.

Are the 2s TTS?

Last edited:
True, but everyone will be close to that.. Still it's only $300 total better than $450 or more

these displays that are popping up have made it 10x harder to cop now that regular customers know about it

at this point I'd say f the 1s give me the ivs and bring it up with corporate to make sure it's official
I got a Pair coming from NDC as well, i just want to have a size alternative, incase i don't like the fit.

Spoke with someone at House of Hoops here in Chicago.  They have a few Prelude 1 size 8's that are going to be FCFS tomorrow morning when they open.

People are too thirsty to help others on here nowadays.  Hope someone on here can grab them & will keep them.

Good luck! 

Spoke with someone at House of Hoops here in Chicago.  They have a few Prelude 1 size 8's that are going to be FCFS tomorrow morning when they open.

People are too thirsty to help others on here nowadays.  Hope someone on here can grab them & will keep them.

Good luck! 

I live no where near Chicago, nor have I worn a size 8 since before puberty, but I can appreciate this. Repped. :pimp:

This has always been what I love about NT.

I dont know if there is a venomomon thread but I heard they glow..... I feel like the 'beast will be all over them.

IMO I think its dumb that the same NTWN's and HOH will be getting mostly all the kobes weekly. They should change it up atleast to be a lil fair

since everything is rigged from FCFS, Raffle drawings, RSVP and TLO. For me it sucks but for those in them arteas its awesome. I just hate that here

in Oregon home of NIKE our NTWN and HOH dont even get everything and if any states should be a guarantee it should be us. Atleast add us in

with all the major states that get everything. I understand all of Cali gets them cuz L.A+Kobe=Cali, but dont understand why its always Houston, All of

NY shops, brooklynd, NJ, Chicago . Cut NY off and share the releases. Noy every store in NY need every release I dont care if ther over populated. Oregon being the "HOME"

If we got everything and NY didnt, Those of you in NY would be upset also saying "why not us" were the Mecca of Basketball!.. Ya you are, but not in shoes.

Back
Top Bottom