• VII

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif
and they'll try and cancel as many $450 orders as possible
typical kick screw smh

But kicks crew just raised em by 150 in 1 day :smh:

Yes I know typical them, my original comment was I only see these increasing in price over time, nothing to do with kickscrew.

I don't see these leveling off or dropping below what they are at the moment.

Last edited:
Yes I know, my original comment was I only see these increasing in price over time, nothing to do with kickscrew.

I don't see these leveling off or dropping below what they are at the moment.
if the Lakers win the finals the whole pack will increase in price like crazy

if the Lakers win the finals the whole pack will increase in price like crazy

Unfortunately I don't see the Lakers going past the first round and I definitely don't see them making the finals let along winning the chip.

Kobe doesn't have anymore championships in his future.

Last edited:
^ This month: Kobe 1, 3 and Jordan Bred 1.

Ima save up next couple months and throw in tax refund for 4s and 5s and On too the 9s, unless kobe/nike wanna shell out more unique retros. Kobe said he did not want to follow jordan Retro Game, he wanted to go back to the older models with new styles/technologies, I am 100% down with that.

(insert take all my money gif here) lol
Link please? I like that better but I want some retros colorways too.

^ This month: Kobe 1, 3 and Jordan Bred 1.

Ima save up next couple months and throw in tax refund for 4s and 5s and On too the 9s, unless kobe/nike wanna shell out more unique retros. Kobe said he did not want to follow jordan Retro Game, he wanted to go back to the older models with new styles/technologies, I am 100% down with that.

(insert take all my money gif here) lol
Link please? I like that better but I want some retros colorways too.
I'm on fence about that, but same time I would never pass on a a Venom 4 or Black Mamba 1.

http://kicksoncourt.com/kobe-bryant-talks-the-nike-kobe-9-with-complex-sneakers/

Listen to conversation, I took it as he did not want to follow jordan and retro game, he wanted to innovate same time.

[h1]While attending the Nike Kobe 9 Elite unveiling, Russ Bengston of Complex Sneakers was able to sit[/h1][h1]down with Kobe Bryant and go over some of the aspects that are featured within the Kobe 9 along with a few things to look forward to.[/h1]
One thing that I picked up on is that Kobe said “we don’t want to be in the Retro business; we still want to continue to innovate”… so I wouldn’t expect anything else to release in Retro form as far as his first 8 signatures are concerned once the 9 drops.

Check out the video below and be sure to check out Complex Sneakers  for more info:

http://kicksoncourt.com/kobe-bryant-talks-the-nike-kobe-9-with-complex-sneakers/

Last edited:
[h1]While attending the Nike Kobe 9 Elite unveiling, Russ Bengston of Complex Sneakers was able to sit[/h1]

[h1]down with Kobe Bryant and go over some of the aspects that are featured within the Kobe 9 along with a few things to look forward to.[/h1]

One thing that I picked up on is that Kobe said “we don’t want to be in the Retro business; we still want to continue to innovate”… so I wouldn’t expect anything else to release in Retro form as far as his first 8 signatures are concerned once the 9 drops.

Check out the video below and be sure to check out Complex Sneakers
 for more info:

How many more ideas are left out there?? Look at Jordan Brand, Lebron don't even wear his XIs...

People might be taking this out of context.... I'm sure they will releas the sneakers again, just probably not in original color ways. We will see more examples like the prelude pack that puts a modern spin on an old shoe that's years old

Thanks for the input and opinions ya'll gave me last night. I decided to pull the trigger on these for $400, expensive, but nonetheless I'm extremely happy with my purchase. The quality and snakeskin scales on these are amazing, you guys weren't lying about how nice they are!

Prices for the ZK1 are starting to get ridiculously high.

Does anyone know if the ZK3 come with the metal lace tip like the ZK1 and ZK2 do? Never owned them but would like to know. The gold lace tip on the 2's is a very nice touch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom