• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
wish i lived in new york to have a chance or at least get a good deal
mean.gif
im in atl and you cant get crap....and if theres a good store its usally in a not so good area

Last edited:
Just got the call from my HoH, keep hope alive for just a little longer guys. Trying to keep the hype from getting to me before I end up with a full set

Just got the call from my HoH, keep hope alive for just a little longer guys. Trying to keep the hype from getting to me before I end up with a full set

SOOOOOO Salty My HOH Won't Be Seeing ANY Of These Prelude Drops :smh:

I Guess Ever Since "The Incident" Out Here In Colorado, It Only Makes Sense........ :stoneface:

Pretty ****** That Without Shelling Out An Additional $100 Or More On Top Of Retail For Bot Services, The Common Man Is ASSED OUT On These Releases >:

These Programmers Are Planning An Early Retirement Thanks To Us Thirsty *** Shopaholics :lol:

View media item 699086

Last edited:
For those who copped preludes off NDC...

Did you get that connection error?

Did you get through manually or with a bot?

Really want a chance at those 3s i been saying it this whole time. I love those joints.

All great questions .....I would love to know too! I got connection errors and I was all over this at 8am as well.

Well I'm salty, pretty sure all the HoH in SoCal did their calls yesterday or today... and I got nathannnn
frown.gif

Last edited:
Congrats nikejones14 I'm salty I didn't enter this raffle! I see a lot well more success stories than the 2

Has anyone tried to ball in these yet? im looking at my 2's and idk if these are made to be balled in...

Has anyone tried to ball in these yet? im looking at my 2's and idk if these are made to be balled in...
I used to have the kobe iii Aces and they were my favorite shoes to play in EVER! Withstood a lot of punishment too... Only problem on them was the bottoms got quite slick but that was after a long season of playing 5 days a week

Thanks. Are tickets always handed out on Sundays? Reason I ask is, I'll probably be in the area in Sunday. Might as well try my luck if I am.

Thanks. Are tickets always handed out on Sundays? Reason I ask is, I'll probably be in the area in Sunday. Might as well try my luck if I am.
think they switched it up just this time. Normally it's Tuesday Wednesday or Wednesday Thursday

Back
Top Bottom