Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
anyone know how the IVs and Vs fit???

I wear a 9 in the kobe 8s.. jordans I wear 8.5.

Just want to make sure its the right size before I go for a size and its too tight or too loose.

Thanks in advance!

Just want to make sure its the right size before I go for a size and its too tight or too loose.

Thanks in advance!
Miss the days when you could actually try on sneakers. lol. i'd go 9 to be safe. not enough ppl wearin theirs to get good feedback on fit. these may not fit like ogs they never do. 

Miss the days when you could actually try on sneakers. lol. i'd go 9 to be safe. not enough ppl wearin theirs to get good feedback on fit. these may not fit like ogs they never do. 

I miss the days when shoes are sold at every store instead of limited to a one or two in your city, unless you live in LA! >:

Thanks in advance!
If you went with a 9 in the Kobe 8s, I'd probably go with a 9 in the IVs and Vs. I got the same size in all three when they first came out, and some people would probably say the IVs and Vs fit a little more snug than the 8s or about the same. Only one I could've size up a bit on was the IVs by 0.5, but I heard the Prelude IVs have a tad more room than the OGs. No idea how the Prelude Vs would fit since almost nobody has them in hand yet cuz they haven't released.

What would be the latest time they call? Having a test tomorrow from 9-12 fml -.-
anytime, there is no latest time. Last week for the preludes I got a call around 3-3:30 pm and have received calls the day of either cuz of late shipment of whatever. For the prelude 1s I got a call 2 days after RD

there still are shoes like that, many of them. It's just you want the limited stuff

I remember back in the early 90s, copelands had everything. Back then all stores had what was being worn in games.
No such thing as limited back then. Player shoes were same as public shoes.

Now we got these PE that dont come out cept maybe 10 for friends and family or the wealthy.

anytime, there is no latest time. Last week for the preludes I got a call around 3-3:30 pm and have received calls the day of either cuz of late shipment of whatever. For the prelude 1s I got a call 2 days after RD
When they called u at 3-330pm, do they still expect u to pick then up before 6pm?

Ehh the chances of successfully getting these Vs in my cart tomorrow morning are about 1 in 100,000 but might as well try 
eyes.gif

My guess is the vis might have late shipments due to weather but u never know

I don't think there's any psychics in here... Let's wait until tomorrow to discuss what resell prices are.

Back
Top Bottom