• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
This is insane my brother and I each on a computer at least were able to get IV's in a cart before getting the out of stock...using twitter on my phone I got out of stock immediately!

I was in line until like 2 minutes ago on the 4s, thought I might get lucky......to ebay I go

I've been doing releases with Nike since last year and struck out on everything limited 
mean.gif

People with bots got em, seen posts in FB groups. Might have to resort to that now since these releases are impossible, Oregon 5's will be even worse.

it feels so good. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

:pimp: :x

BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

finally 3 ****** PAIR YESSS

2 kobe 5 and one kobe 4

damm. how are you suppose to get these early links? b/c clearly trying to wait for their tweet is NOT how you go about getting kicks...

Their commitment to fairness means nothing if they don't cancel early link users... At least that can be checked. Whatever happened to the saying cheaters never prosper? It's like a high dollar rewards system for whoever is the best cheater. Whatever.... I need to get my sodium level down before it causes a heart attack. Peace

the GS of the prelude V was sold out and I clicked the link right when I saw it. Are you serious? a GS . unbelievable. Did anyone find GS IV's or did they not release those? Because I hate how NDC is. I type it in and it takes me to one specific shoe so I can't really "search"

Back
Top Bottom