• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
What's been resale for the pack? around 500 each?

It depends I have been watching listings and contacting sellers on cl and the bay like a hawk. Looks like the 1s and 5s are around the 500 mark. 4s around 380-420 at least in my size. And 2 and 3 are around that 325-375 range.

Last edited:
Kb24 will be back to normal once the Kobe hype blows over and everyone forgets about it again....
i doubt man , the hype is here to stay for these kicks , they are limited and unique exactly what all hypebeasts love 
It's been blow up and forgotten in the past... It'll happen again.

Kb24 will be back to normal once the Kobe hype blows over and everyone forgets about it again....
I hope so. It's my backup plan for the 9s.
doubt it. Will be too soon after this prelude fiasco. Will still be fresh in the beasts minds.

Were the 6's produced in lower numbers than the rest? There's only 4 pairs on ebay in my size and they're asking more over $400. :smh:

Pretty sure JMAdidas stated all preludes were produced in same numbers... Some pairs have more hype than others. And don't forget, they released less than 5 hours ago online, and haven't even released fully across the country yet. It's only 9:35 on the west coast, most spots don't open until 10am or later.

Must be nice.. 
laugh.gif

heads up guys i won 3 pair yesterday but decided i won't be picking up all 3 jus picking up 2 pairs, so Lakewood will have an unclaim sz 10 for any1 in socal

Last edited:
heads up guys i won 3 pair yesterday but decided i won't be picking up all 3 jus picking up 2 pairs, so Lakewood will have an unclaim sz 10 for any1 in socal
pick it up and give it to someone for retail. Leaving it unclaimed is never good, they "reraffle" it to an employee

just pick it up and pass it to another niketalker...its a pretty good chance someone else will scoop them

pick it up and give it to someone for retail. Leaving it unclaimed is never good, they "reraffle" it to an employee

just pick it up and pass it to another niketalker...its a pretty good chance someone else will scoop them
Agree with this...

IMO sneaker Karma is a real thing. Doing a good deed will most likely come back around sooner or later.

exactly. I did that once and went on a losing streak after. Don't mess up your luck

No way.

Aside from the 1 and 5, resell is suprisingly way below what it should be considering how damn limited these are. 

Ive seen all the other models stay at around 350. 

It definitely is because theres 8 in the pack and theres so many consolation prizes within it. People want a Prelude Kobe rather than a specific one from the pack

When consolation prizes end, or when there is no more hope to cop any at retail(after the final release) im wondering what those prices are gonna be like , especially with a dry market...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom