• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Look at all these ballers in here saying $500 is not a lot of money for sneakers. [emoji]128516[/emoji] I make real good money that allows me to buy whatever I want. I have some nice expensive shoes, but they're not Nike basketball shoes.

Do you have them shipped to a US address, it ship to a UK address, and have them ship to you?

Do you have them shipped to a US address, it ship to a UK address, and have them ship to you?
Ship to an address in the EU.  Then shipped to the US.  Its much cheaper than shipping to Australia. 

My total cost: $215 (that is their priority equivalent shipping).

Cost of the Preludes if your state tax is 8% ($216)

Ship to an address in the EU.  Then shipped to the US.  Its much cheaper than shipping to Australia. 

EL on Europe?

I tried and everything was gone faster than the US release. 
mean.gif

nice!

wish I had some friends over there

EL on Europe?

I tried and everything was gone faster than the US release. :smh:

one pair with the early link

one pair with link sniper and atc bot

For the 6 to be ranked over the 4 is a mockery lol

I personally think the 6 is not all that.

Grinch>ace>rice>prelude 6

Nike is troll in hard right now.  I was monitoring this Prelude link, and look what it comes up as now 
mean.gif

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/p...5?cp=usns_twit_120713_basketball_kobeiprelude
Nike has been doing this a lot lately. From my recollection the following link changes have happened over the past 4 months.

DB3 turned into DB5 at one point.

DBFoam turned into a regular foam like the Asteroid.

Another premier shoe turned into a women's long sleeve running shirt.

I miss the days of the restocks that would happen a week or two after the shoe dropped, now it is wait 2-3 months and hope your by a computer or have early info of a large restock. 

@silvastar - I miss when they put up returned/cancelled orders at like 4am EST
laugh.gif

things were so much simpler then.
 Everything use to be so much simpler...I feel I need to go back to school for computer programming to buy shoes these days...smh.

Quick question. It appears that size 8.5 p6's are basically nonexistent or are $600. Should I expand my search to a size 8 or 9? I would say I am a true 8.25 if that makes any sense. 

I might as well print those posters, that's the only thing from the pack I'm gonna get. :frown: At least they're free. :\

Everything use to be so much simpler...I feel I need to go back to school for computer programming to buy shoes these days...smh.

Quick question. It appears that size 8.5 p6's are basically nonexistent or are $600. Should I expand my search to a size 8 or 9? I would say I am a true 8.25 if that makes any sense. 

At least wait until the weekend. Online orders come in and resellers with day jobs put them up later in the week.

Working on a deal to get rid of a pair of Bred's for preludes in an 8.5 because I don't want these just to sit in a box. I want to play in them and 8 would be too uncomfortable and 9 is just too big. We sound like the same size. My advice is to wait until more pairs end up on eBay or until a restock (which will obviously be challenging).

How much y'all think we will have to pay for resale VIIs? Size 12*

resale value is whatever you want to pay, not what you'll have to pay. The more people talk about prices the more people think their come up will be. If you think 350 is your limit don't go past your limit, if 500 is within your means then all the power to you.

Read the last 10 pages and 500 is a lot on a pair of sneakers. I use to buy a lot more sbs and for 500 I could get 10 pairs easily of nike sb dunks

But if you have the money to pay whatever and your priorities are set straight, more power to you man no hate here. I'm having a hard tims paying 200 for these jawns lol

I'm picking up a pair of VI's from a local for $380 tomorrow.  Not too bad. 
Not bad at all I would jump on that in a heartbeat.  Living in Boston I think the only HOH that got these that is close is Providence, and Nike Boston is closed so the chances of getting locally are zero.  Maybe when Nike Boston re-opens in April/May they will have the full set available. 

Back
Top Bottom