• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

to me it seems like, he's issuing a challenge to Nike to change their launch procedure.
I hope he does. He definitely has the brains to do it from what I have seen and read from him. Sometimes it only takes an army of one to initiate change.

I believe Nike would be along the right track if they would do some sort of online raffle system that randomized codes like were given out for the Lebron 2k14 XIs. It is not THAT simple of a process trying to keep people from getting 100's of codes but the way those codes were set up seemed like a great starting point for how they should think about rolling out future release.

House of Hoops Glendale is calling now. They aren't calling from the store # so just be sure you answer anything even if it's not a familiar #. I almost didn't answer but good thing I did.

i didnt expect a call but wanted to improve my chances for a sz 10.5, and got a call back from BOTH culver city and beverly center!!
roll.gif

any1 in socal get a call yet from these HoH?

South Coast Plaza

Cerritoes

Lakewood

Beverly Center

Culver City

Luckily, living in LA, I have a lot of other options on trying to get sneakers rather than a smaller city having to rely on the internet.

Sucks that the internet has become harder to cop a sneaker than Nike stores.

Back
Top Bottom