• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

VINO24 ... Where are you seeing them at that price ? On ebay everyone is asking 600 and up .... ? LOL I need some help finding someone not trying to get rich off one pair LOL 
well on ebay, you can message the sellers to do a direct paypal invoice. When they're asking $600, they're gonna lose a lot from fees, so when you try to do a deal outside ebay, you can probably work off some money. I was able to do this with a seller on ebay who was selling the prelude 7's for $380, and after a few messages, it turns out he was living in the same area code as me and I was able to pick them up for $280. From my first message to him to sealing the deal in person took about an hr. 

well on ebay, you can message the sellers to do a direct paypal invoice. When they're asking $600, they're gonna lose a lot from fees, so when you try to do a deal outside ebay, you can probably work off some money. I was able to do this with a seller on ebay who was selling the prelude 7's for $380, and after a few messages, it turns out he was living in the same area code as me and I was able to pick them up for $280. From my first message to him to sealing the deal in person took about an hr. 

i applaud the effort there. saved a major amount. man musta been lazy. he woulda made more if he sold it even after fees and shipping. good for you.

IVs>VIs and it's not even close.

VIs are pretty true to size, IVs (originals) are a little snug on the toe box, but will losen over time. .5 up on IVs is fine, I wouldn't suggest sizing down.
VIs > IVs and it's not even close. The IVs look like they were left in a room with a child and they just had him go bananas with a paint brush.

VIs > IVs and it's not even close. The IVs look like they were left in a room with a child and they just had him go bananas with a paint brush.
appreciate it - I'm gonna try to find a VI  if I can find a decent price - the lowest I've found on ebay via PP invoice has been 550.   I'm probably going to wait a few days and see if another seller comes on there a little more reasonable 

Get both 4s and 6s .Keep which ever you like , and sell the other at the price you bought it or really close .

How could you ask another man's opinion on a shoe you havent even seen up close ? Its YOUR shoes bro. YOUR taste.I still can't understand how y all cats ask someone you don't really know , to share an opinion on taste , on sth you don't know what it looks like... :lol:

:lol: I hope that works out for you in the long run.... You do realize they're Kobes, right?

It will work out for me since I'm in los angeles so I'm fine as far as either getting my $$$ back or getting profit in the long run, I bought these cause I like em not because I'm reselling them, so like I said money is made to be spent, life is too short.
i ain't eem mad at that then.

A bit surprised by the poll results. Hope that means the price of the IVs will eventually go down. Yeah I know, don't count on it, lol.

Offered dude 360 shipped through PayPal dude was saying how limited and how hard it was for him to get them and that he is taking no less than 450 for the 8s. His auction ended at 370. Smh at some of these greedy resellers lol

Offered dude 360 shipped through PayPal dude was saying how limited and how hard it was for him to get them and that he is taking no less than 450 for the 8s. His auction ended at 370. Smh at some of these greedy resellers lol
I've been dealing with the same thing bro ....  Some 7s sold for 450 last night, and the auctions that ended in the early AM were all < 400   . . .  It's hard finding any Prelude around 400 SMH 

Get both 4s and 6s .Keep which ever you like , and sell the other at the price you bought it or really close .

How could you ask another man's opinion on a shoe you havent even seen up close ? Its YOUR shoes bro. YOUR taste.I still can't understand how y all cats ask someone you don't really know , to share an opinion on taste , on sth you don't know what it looks like...
laugh.gif
your so cool .... 

i applaud the effort there. saved a major amount. man musta been lazy. he woulda made more if he sold it even after fees and shipping. good for you.
He was just trying to help a REAL local sneakerhead out. Also helps that he's in a group of resellers and the guy had 4-6 pairs of EACH prelude making about $400 off each, sure he can live with 1 pair going for less. The situation was that we'd meetup for $300 locally instead of him selling for $380 on ebay with fees and shipping. Told him I have $200 cash on me and i just gotta go to my bank (pretty far away from me) to withdraw more. He responded and said if you can get 280, we can meetup in half an hr. So thats what i did.
For $280 he might have well kept em
laugh.gif
i guess not everyone is as greedy as some people. I try to help others out that have helped me in the past, some guy that helped me get a pair of yeezys, i hooked him up by selling the big bang lebron IX's for under retail. 

Any one think I can trade one of my P5, P6's or P8's for a galaxy rookie even trade ? 11.5
Damn, you want those Rookies??? I hope you tried on the Rookies before cuz those are some terrible *** shoes...Comfort and Ballin' wise. Shoe has no grip @ all

He was just trying to help a REAL local sneakerhead out. Also helps that he's in a group of resellers and the guy had 4-6 pairs of EACH prelude making about $400 off each, sure he can live with 1 pair going for less. The situation was that we'd meetup for $300 locally instead of him selling for $380 on ebay with fees and shipping. Told him I have $200 cash on me and i just gotta go to my bank (pretty far away from me) to withdraw more. He responded and said if you can get 280, we can meetup in half an hr. So thats what i did.

For $280 he might have well kept em :lol:

i guess not everyone is as greedy as some people. I try to help others out that have helped me in the past, some guy that helped me get a pair of yeezys, i hooked him up by selling the big bang lebron IX's for under retail. 
Sneaker karma is a real thing. Congrats on the deal man.

He was just trying to help a REAL local sneakerhead out. Also helps that he's in a group of resellers and the guy had 4-6 pairs of EACH prelude

So in order to help a local sneaker head out him and his reseller crew bought up all the pairs around you, preventing you from grabbing it for retail? Conrgats on the good deal but the dude doesn't sound like he was really helping you out. It sounds like he needed some quick cash.

Need the V's.. Damn cheapest I found is $450.. Thinking about giving up my extra pair of VI's for them. I should've copped when they released.

Need the V's.. Damn cheapest I found is $450.. Thinking about giving up my extra pair of VI's for them. I should've copped when they released.
just copped a pair for $475 last week, seller didn't mention damaged box though :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom