Zoom Kobe 1 APPRECITION POST

i luv these kobe Is, i had 2 pairs DS blk/purple and blk/maize, i think those r the dopest GR....
satisfied me about kobeIs collection with those 2 already~ lol
Kobe Is r absolutely the toppest out of 4 ZK series.

These shoes can be found super cheap still. I bought a pair for like $30. I turned around and sold them a little later though. If you have like a TJ MAXX orROSS you might want to check them out.

i really wished that nike would have made these a gr or at least an LA exclusive...these were my favorite of them ALL!!!

lakers cw of the olympic color blocking
10fb_1.JPG

12dd_1.JPG

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i really wished that nike would have made these a gr or at least an LA exclusive...these were my favorite of them ALL!!!

lakers cw of the olympic color blocking
10fb_1.JPG

12dd_1.JPG

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I played in these for two full seasons, and the traction was still
unbelievable... I absolutely love this shoe

Couldn't understand why this post popped up again but damn I love the Kobe I. I have two pair and I regret not picking up the Blk/purple at Marshalls whenI had the chance. I ball in my All Stars and they are great!!!!

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Originally Posted by Shadowfinder313

My favorite 3 Kobe 1's!!

4r58q0.jpg
Man, how the heck do you get your stuff?? You get the sickest Lebrons, now I see all these Kobes. Hook a brotha up!!!!!!
My sneaker knowledge sin't the best, but I'm pretty sure Kobe was wearing number 8 still during the 05-06 season when these came out.What's the deal on those?

Is there any websites out there besides ebay that would be selling these for a decent price?

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Originally Posted by Shadowfinder313

My favorite 3 Kobe 1's!!

4r58q0.jpg
Man, how the heck do you get your stuff?? You get the sickest Lebrons, now I see all these Kobes. Hook a brotha up!!!!!!
My sneaker knowledge sin't the best, but I'm pretty sure Kobe was wearing number 8 still during the 05-06 season when these came out. What's the deal on those?

I think they may have released in asia after the switch,
a bunch of asia exclusives

Back
Top Bottom