Zoom Kobe 1 on NikeBasketball.com???

love all the the zk1's, especially when they all hit the outlet like 3-4 years ago for 29.99
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

another possibility maybe? ran across this on a friend of a friend's facebook...

Kobe I iD, perhaps...

you can clearly see "KOBE ID" and "ID STUDIO" on the info sheet

damn good eye man, this would be awesome

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Am I the only one that thought the ZK1s were garbage, performance-wise?

Cushioning was like concrete.
sick.gif
I thought the cushioning was fine, but wasn't very springy like I would have thought. I didn't like playing in these either, as I couldnever get a lock down fit with the lacing system, especially at the ankle because of how loose the mesh material at the ankle and heel was. It was impossibleto eliminate heel slip, I don't know how anybody could get a good fit in these unless they had big ankles
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

another possibility maybe? ran across this on a friend of a friend's facebook...

Kobe I iD, perhaps...

you can clearly see "KOBE ID" and "ID STUDIO" on the info sheet
aren't those from the Houston All Star weekend when they had celebrities iD pairs of Zoom Kobe 1's? i have a pic of a pair done by DJ AM:
24qn2c7.jpg

Dear God....

I've said since they dropped these were my favorite balling shoes of all time, bar none. So I have 2 pairs in my rotation and another on ice...

Wow. If this happens I'm so happy I held off on the IVs... I'll probably make like 3 of these. Fingers crossed!

I never knew why they didn't capitalize on the Kobe 1 IDs.. but then again.. I dont know if they were that Big in Asia then as Kobe is HUGE in Kobe now.

I would think with Nike wanting to make every possible Penny, I would put those on a NIKEid Asia as well as here in the states after...

Then of course the Zoom BB1's... in a good color of course.. before Nike retro gets em...

2Nick3 wrote:
I think the NT investigation team is on to something here!
niiice

the Nike Zk1 id was not open to the public. Those pics are old. the cement feature was 1 out of 3 options. don't get your hopes up. not happening, would benice tho.

most of the materials and options were crap!!! it would've been nice to be able to make some of the pe's he wore...like the grey/prpl and grey/maizempls color blocking...or even my favorite, laker cw of the olympic zki.
kobe-player-exclusive-signed-upper-deck-4.jpg

sick.gif
Couldn't have been that bad. Dude dropped 81 points.

after a little more digging...

i believe the picture i posted is from a recent Nike event in Taiwan, held at the Nike TPE 6453 store.
they currently have the am90 and am95 available in their iD Studio, for a limited time only.
I'm not sure if the AZK1 will be available, but i'm pretty sure these are recent pictures and not from the All Star event a few years back.

...or i could be completely wrong
embarassed.gif

i guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens...

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

sick.gif
I thought the cushioning was fine, but wasn't very springy like I would have thought. I didn't like playing in these either, as I could never get a lock down fit with the lacing system, especially at the ankle because of how loose the mesh material at the ankle and heel was. It was impossible to eliminate heel slip, I don't know how anybody could get a good fit in these unless they had big ankles
laugh.gif

HELL YESSSS!!!!!!! lmao. that is so true

Those ZK1 ID @ TPE 6453 store.
Nike specially invited a famous Taiwan Signer, Jay Chou to design those ZK1 ID.

I got the same page when I just checked, but it's not doing anything. I guess I'll just leave it up though

I selpt on these hard. When they first came out I was feeling them, but there are so many things I wish I could cop, like Kobe IV's too

bib10 i dont think those are "jay chou" ids since it says kenzo on the back heel...isnt that ken link's handle? im confused.

zk1 are great heel slip eliminated with half size down from true size...but you are right about the ankle area...doesnt feel very secure in terms of when tyingthe shoes since it is made of the mesh material and cheap plastic eyelets....btw one eyelet snapped...tried super gluing and it doesnt really work the same.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

bib10 i dont think those are "jay chou" ids since it says kenzo on the back heel...isnt that ken link's handle? im confused.

zk1 are great heel slip eliminated with half size down from true size...but you are right about the ankle area...doesnt feel very secure in terms of when tying the shoes since it is made of the mesh material and cheap plastic eyelets....btw one eyelet snapped...tried super gluing and it doesnt really work the same.
frown.gif

Funny - I play in lows all the time so I'm more comfortable NOT using eyelets that are over the ankle portion of the shoe... so since I just tied the shoeslower, this was never a problem for me. These shoes are hella stable for me, never ever started to roll my ankle in them. Great kicks

Back
Top Bottom