Zoom Kobe 5- sample

Its too early to judge, but I think it needs a lot of work. Or else, all that revolutionary low cut design for Zoom Kobe will just be a one hit wonder.
frown.gif

It will always be a challenge to duplicate the success of the previous shoe. But I agree with my man Glitch, it needs a lot of work. Its still early on,let's just keep on enjoying the IV's. Madami dami pa naman CW lalabas eh
happy.gif

I don't know if its just me...but I think we're all gonna need some real ankle insurance if any of us are to ball in these sneaks
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

Originally Posted by vandread21

No Flywire?
flywire on the side panels...but its embedded on leather... would it work???
IMO, I think its just a rough draft of how the Vs will look. Coz it doesnt make sense putting flywire on leather, defeats the purpose of theflywire (lightweight).

the only promising thing about that sneaker is the FULL LENGTH ZOOM, Thank you Nike

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

Originally Posted by vandread21

No Flywire?
flywire on the side panels...but its embedded on leather... would it work???
IMO, I think its just a rough draft of how the Vs will look. Coz it doesnt make sense putting flywire on leather, defeats the purpose of the flywire (lightweight).

I hope and pray that its only a rough draft or they redesign it....

I dont like the external heel counter part of that shoe

kobe always comes out with somethin sick..dont worry,nike's not gonna disappoint us..even if we feel they do,later on we're gonna be all over'emtryna find'em when we cant buy'em anymore..haha

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smoke a lil sum sum..

Originally Posted by glitch008

So is this sample gone for good now?

e792661434b05d09e2e9dd4ff3b0faa1acd6c0b3.pjpg

i like these samples much much better...

maybe the new samples are just something like the lebron soldiers...

kobe what? kobe soccers perhaps? hehe

Why won't the Nike just make a low-cut shoe and mid-cut shoe models for kobe... which they do on the Lebron line even though the Kobe line is beating theLebron line in sales...

so those who are scared of using and buying low tops would still buy kobe's shoes since they are kobe's

kinda makes sense though, havent seen that much ankle sprains in soccer and I didnt get any at all when I used to play for my high school

Right, the high-top-will-avoid-ankle-injuries theory ain't true. I realized that too when KB mentioned the soccer players. They even put more stress ontheir feet!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom