Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Last edited:
Fresh out the box......my Breast Cancer Awareness pair. Inspired by my maternal side of my family. Breast cancer runs rampid in my family and I'm a bid advocate of supporting the cause. Pink obviously will be in the iD. I went with the Royal upper because that side of my family all hail from Kentucky and are UK fans. Let me know what you think NT fam....

These are great!  I really like how you incorporated the pink with the outsole/lining -- perfect placement.  Nice touch with the pins on the tongue too. (those are pins, right?)

I want to ID a pair of Kobe's but they only ship to US, correct? I'm in Canada :frown:.

The Yeezy colorway is really nice imo.

where in canada?

here's a post i made a while back in another thread:

if you're in southern ontario, look up CBIUSA. you can ship your IDs there and pick them up. they're right at the niagara falls border.

they charge $6 to hold the package, and no additional fees if you don't have time to pick up your package.

i have been using them for about 2 years now and would recommend it.

you just need to make the nikeid purchase over the phone. first design your product, then call them and they'll place the order with your canadian credit card.

Last edited:
These are great!  I really like how you incorporated the pink with the outsole/lining -- perfect placement.  Nice touch with the pins on the tongue too. (those are pins, right?)

Yes sir. Lapel pins....took me forever to find them in the right size to fit on the shozoku
Thank you for the compliment.

Last edited:
Nice, lakerdave75. Your son really utilized the options well and they came out pretty sick.

Love the additional touch with the pins on the tongue, JSlimm.

Fresh take on the BCA. I don't like pink but I would rock those everyday to show my support against this terrible disease. The ribbon on the tongue is a great touch.

The last pair finally arrived. Took a week and few days longer than the other two iDs but it was well worth the wait. The blue upper is crazy nice. I still like KVN's pair better. Don't know if I'm gonna keep them or put them up on ebay. :\
It's a joke if you read what happened a few pages back. Sorry I couldn't resist. :lol: A keeper for sure.

You should be able to guess what they are inspired by haha. The reason I went with all white on the three areas was because they looked good like that on Mike Dunleavy's Kobe 8 iD so I went with it.

View media item 487908View media item 487897View media item 487903

The last pair finally arrived. Took a week and few days longer than the other two iDs but it was well worth the wait. The blue upper is crazy nice. I still like KVN's pair better. Don't know if I'm gonna keep them or put them up on ebay. :\
It's a joke if you read what happened a few pages back. Sorry I couldn't resist. :lol: A keeper for sure.

You should be able to guess what they are inspired by haha. The reason I went with all white on the three areas was because they looked good like that on Mike Dunleavy's Kobe 8 iD so I went with it.

View media item 487908View media item 487897View media item 487903

LMAO *shots fired!!*

They look great TPG. Never thought I would like same colored mid and outsole but it works great. Great job.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on these... what u guys think?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom