Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I like the grey heel cup actually, it looks good. Awesome ID too, not a fan of the whole Bruce Lee thing but wow they look great bro

nice bruce lees.  off topic but, what kind of pants are those?  i see it shrinks up at the bottom, it allows you to show off the entire shoe haha

Bruce lees are awesome.
Top 4 ids:
Yeezy plats
Bruce lees
Grape
Usa

Last edited:
Bruce lees are awesome.
Top 5 ids:
Yeezy plats
Bruce lees
Grape
Usa

lol what's #5?

USA I think are #1
2 the poison snake holiday pattern 2
3 battle grounds ace inspired
4. lakers away
5 my blue ones lol

Kobe sneakers make me fear for my ankles. I kno, I kno about all the technology and work that went into the shoe but im just scared. Prevent better den cure

Can't wait to see the graffiti IDs, I want to order a volt one but want to see how they come out first

Ahh, why not

1. TPG USA
2. Tdogg Blue iD
3. WTK (as much as I hate the 7)
4. NotoriousMJ23 "homegrown" inspired
5. My inline inspired

My version of the Kobe 6 " FC Barcelona " 

Kobe 8 "Vino Red Wine" 

I love the "Team Red" as you can see, just wish it was able to be used for other parts of the shoe. 

Hope to see the fade option soon, Mambacurials pt 2?
smokin.gif

Quick question from a first time Nike ID user. I'm planning on making some Kobe's and would like to know whether or not your "normal" Kobe size is the same as your IDs. I've been reading in the Lebron thread to go .5 size down for that particular model else they'll be too big. Just don't want to waste time and money if I got my order wrong. Thanks

mine actually fit me a little tighter than the GRs i bought honestly. but its not that much of a difference, my 9.5 Grs fit with less than a cm room.. my 9.5 Ids, are like toe to toebox.

Quick question from a first time Nike ID user. I'm planning on making some Kobe's and would like to know whether or not your "normal" Kobe size is the same as your IDs. I've been reading in the Lebron thread to go .5 size down for that particular model else they'll be too big. Just don't want to waste time and money if I got my order wrong. Thanks
I asked the same question back when and everyone told me the same size. Having ordered several now I can verify this IMO.

mine actually fit me a little tighter than the GRs i bought honestly. but its not that much of a difference, my 9.5 Grs fit with less than a cm room.. my 9.5 Ids, are like toe to toebox.
I asked the same question back when and everyone told me the same size. Having ordered several now I can verify this IMO.
Thank you, gentlemen, I will be ordering a 10.5 then.

The graffiti option made me pull the trigger on my first ID since my football cleats 7 years ago. 

Sick of waiting for solid uppers. (desperately wanted to make cocaine 8s)

Went with the pink theme instead, absolutely in love, cannot wait to see finished product.

Bring on the haters who believe pink is "gay" or for girls. 

I believe Ye said it best: "But I'm doing pretty good as far as geniuses go, and I'm doing pretty hood in my pink polo."

^^ I don't think you'll have that problem most of the 8 lovers seems to have the MCs at the top of their pyramid and its pretty pink.

^^ I don't think you'll have that problem most of the 8 lovers seems to have the MCs at the top of their pyramid and its pretty pink.
True. I am just used to perusing the Kobe 8 GR thread and everyone on there seems to hate on those that like "loud" shoes. 

Those pink joints are hot ....

Official pics when they come in?

nerd.gif
Absolutely. These threads have been extremely helpful and I hope to contribute to show actual outcome versus Nike's images. 

However, I will not be able to take the anticipation so I am going to have to pretend like I never ordered them. See you gentlemen in 4 weeks!

Back
Top Bottom