Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Don't understand the hype of the calypso roshe run but they look good here. Should've used the light grey lining to get the full inspiration haha.

^sexy. Excited for the cement midsoles that I ordered. Maybe I shouldve paired it with the clear outsole, looks good together.

View media item 560894 If I decide to go with these, has any one noticed their clear translucent bottoms turning colors? I hope not.... I love the clear bottoms. I plan on wearing them a lot. The reason I ask is I have a pair of Jordan 5's and I wore them once and put them back in the box and the clear bottoms still turned yellowish.

If I decide to go with these, has any one noticed their clear translucent bottoms turning colors? I hope not.... I love the clear bottoms. I plan on wearing them a lot. The reason I ask is I have a pair of Jordan 5's and I wore them once and put them back in the box and the clear bottoms still turned yellowish.
Ive had a pair of clear soles for about 4yrs now and there still golden, i think Nike has done something to shake up the yellowing of there clear soles. I treat mine every once in a while when i see a slight tint coming on with some of restoremysneakers.com's restoration and it has prolonged my clear sole life big time. Not trying to promote but its a must have addition to my shoe cleaning regimen.

Back
Top Bottom